Grow Mediums 2Stoned2Care does DP BROOKLYN SUNRISE+Auto-pot

Better pray she doesn't get bigger! you are going to be the one with size problems next ;D
Tell me about it,got my light at full height now 20 inches from the canopy so got about 8 inch maximum more growth to be safe-ish at 12 inches from the canopy so glad i lsted the main cola :cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:

So i have run out of light height and had 4 colas bigger than the rest of the canopy so thought i would show you what i am using now to keep the canopy even.these things are awesome.lst super cropping
z 3.jpg

z 4.jpg

z 5.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Last edited:
Nice! Love the bendz, they are a great control tool. She is looking really well :baked:
Thanks bro she has blown me away with her growth and fingers crossed no problems at all so far.i just wanted to get a better yield than the 90g with my widow and i think i might surpass that with this girl :yeah:

Thanks bro she has blown me away with her growth and fingers crossed no problems at all so far.i just wanted to get a better yield than the 90g with my widow and i think i might surpass that with this girl :yeah:
I think ull smash the 90g total with this beauty. Those bends are awsome for super cropping were u get them from bro

she looks INCREDIBLE bro!

Thanks alot bro she certainly has shocked me with her growth.this autopot is so simple just fill the rez and watch your girls grow

I think ull smash the 90g total with this beauty. Those bends are awsome for super cropping were u get them from bro

Yes bro just from her size now i know she will yield more than 90g easy.i take no credit for the bendz i saw a thread were one of our members was using them and thought they were cool and after snapping my widows neck properly i thought these things would be perfect for supercropping without the stress.

They are called bendz and i got them from fleabay

Back