Indoor 2nd round: Indoor 2x4, QBs, LOS w/GPS, RQS, Seedsman, and a bonus Outdoor grow!

Love how purpley this one is getting!
View attachment 1077709
And the Amnesia is small, but frosty.
View attachment 1077710

Looking good bro! I love the purple coming through on that CBD- nice to see someone going for CBD high strains. And when you say the amnesia is small, do you attribute this to the topping?

Yeah I’ve just topped / fimmed some and I reckon I’m just going to LST them from now!

We growing in the same space mate and similar lighting[emoji3577]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey @Zollies_zn - I'm really digging this purple too!
I feel like cannabis growing is, for me, a ride I've been waiting for over 20 years for.

I did a haphazard grow a long time ago, in my parents house, that was discovered. But I've been a long time cannabis consumer, and the ability to now legally grow this impressive and fun to grow plant is a dream come true.

And with the ability now to choose from so many strains, with so many different levels and types of effect, flavors, intensities, smells, and colors, so many different experiences... It's just amazing.

I definitely wanted to try some CBD strains. I medicate a few different common ailments, and I'd love to find just the right chemovars to help me in whatever situation I need.

I'm really happy with how each of the three strains I grew in my first grow went, but I'm particularly enjoying the Northern Lights. I can't wait to try so many more, though! I'm looking to Mephisto next I think. I want to try to maximize my return with solid genetics, and they seem to be a popular choice.

In regards to the stunting of the Amnesia, it was pretty stunted before I topped it. It was probably a mistake to top it at that point, but I could see how small and thin it was, and thought the gain of experience would be worth any marginal loss. It has always been a very dark green plant, and I think there may have been a hot spot in the Fox Farms Happy Frog I planted it in, and it became N toxic.

I've also had for a while a small number of fungus gnats, which haven't helped anything. I've top dresses with EWC and neem meal and it's keeping their numbers down so far. It's been a struggle because I've found it hard to let the whole tent dry out at the same time, with such a varied lineup and young plants.

Well it makes me really stoked for you to know that you can now legally grow - its very liberating isn't it? This beautiful plant became legal to use and cultivate in your private home in my country last year, a very exciting time to be around!

Aha! I see! Its so great that you are able to cultivate and make your own medicine - i'm sure you'll find the right strains for the right uses in due time! and what a pleasure it'll be growing out all those strains while you search! How do you consume your CBD?

I'm currently growing nightingale from medical marijuana genetics, one of the phenotypes produces 20% CBD and 0,7%THC (I know most people need a high THC percentage for the full effect). I'll be making oil from that for my family and dogs!

I've heard a read a lot about Mephisto genetics and I can't wait to get my grubby paws on em! hehe!

Friend, that's really great to hear about your recent legalization!

This plant should be available as medicine to all who want and need it, and I believe absolutely should be free or free to grow to everyone, and furthermore that extensive and exhaustive research need be conducted into these benefits and how and why they work.

Looking good outdoors. We have had milf, warm weather lately. The vegetative growth has slowed down, it seems.

The two plants in the ground are definitely outpacing the container plants. Sky Dweller [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and Orange Blossom Special [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] are doing fantastic.
IMG_20190716_194346.jpg

These in-ground plants, like the rest of the garden are fully organic.
~
The container plants definitely need to be up potted soon. They need to be watered almost daily. I think I'll be going with 20-25 Gallon fabric, but I haven't ordered them yet.
IMG_20190716_194705.jpg

They seem to be having a Deficiency, maybe nitrogen, because the lowest leaves are yellowing and dying. I upped their feed recently to Megacrop @ 5g/G and that seems to have helped.

Indoor update.
Transplanted the NY Diesel Auto today, into a 5G fabric pit with my super soil. Full strength at the bottom, with the top mixed with FFHF. She was wilting a bit before transplant, she was pretty dry.
IMG_20190716_225126.jpg

I've been struggling to maintain appropriate humidity, as the local RH swings quite a bit. I think some of the vegetating plants aren't happy with the excessive VPD.

The Purple Kush is a pretty small plant, but is turning a lovely deep purple. She's on day F20.

The Amnesia is straight up stunted, but she's doing her best. That plant always, always prays just like in the photo. Her pistils just started turning orange at day F23.

How could I forget to mention?!?
My Rhizophagus Intraradicies (Endomycorrhizal) propagules finally arrived, and now I'm cooking with fungus! I went with Mykos, but I've got my eyes on some other products with more than one species.

I of course dusted the roots of the NY Diesel when I transplanted, but I also added a little on the top of all of the other plants and watered it in.

Hot and very humid today. As expected, the vegetating plants are enjoying the higher humidity with subsequently reduced VPD.

IMG_20190717_192445.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190717_192445.jpg
    IMG_20190717_192445.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 130
Update on a few players. I've been fighting some fungus gnats, but they are under control. I have sand to use to cover, but I want to top dress with some EWC or something first.

Climate has been hot, but a little more humid, so it's easier to keep the VPD acceptable in the tent. Everyone seems to be cohabitating pretty well.

I still don't have a tea brewer - working on that one - but I've been watering with molasses and fish hydrolysate in rotation. Taking care to water slowly, and keep it damp, but without overwatering. I think I've been erring on the underwatering side.

IMG_20190722_215456.jpg
IMG_20190722_215729.jpg
IMG_20190722_220259.jpg
IMG_20190722_220816.jpg

Back