Indoor 2nd round: Indoor 2x4, QBs, LOS w/GPS, RQS, Seedsman, and a bonus Outdoor grow!

Thanks for the tag! I'd say the amnesia has fully flipped into flower and won't get much bigger. I've recently had a plant do that, but the cause was gnats. I culled her and started a new seed after the gnat problem was eradicated. VPD is important as you can see, you want to maximize growth early on and prevent stalling.
I'd also recommend putting worms in your pots, best gardeners on the planet.
I have recently noticed some gnats. I have been not letting the pots dry out enough, I think. I've been keeping the surface more wet as I heard it's better for the microbes. I got some sand to use as a cover, but haven't added it yet.

Thanks for the pointer with the worms, I've been planning on starting a worm box, so I'll be buying some worms soon!

I have recently noticed some gnats. I have been not letting the pots dry out enough, I think. I've been keeping the surface more wet as I heard it's better for the microbes. I got some sand to use as a cover, but haven't added it yet.

Thanks for the pointer with the worms, I've been planning on starting a worm box, so I'll be buying some worms soon!

uh-oh, gnatz he sez...:face: i.e. "little fucking bastard thingz!" man, me def empathize bro...DE workz good as well on top of soil :thumbsup: jus make sure soil is dry before puttin on :goodluck:

Going over the outdoor plants today, I noticed signs of deficiency on the Cheese and Orange Blossom Special 4, looks like magnesium I think? All affected leaves are on the bottom 1/4 of the plant.
IMG_20190707_201043.jpg
IMG_20190707_201132.jpg
IMG_20190707_201258.jpg
IMG_20190707_200939.jpg

I fed all the potted outdoor plants MegaCrop @ 3g/G and gave them a foliar feed of Epsom salts @ 1/2tsp/G.

uh-oh, gnatz he sez...:face: i.e. "little fucking bastard thingz!" man, me def empathize bro...DE workz good as well on top of soil :thumbsup: jus make sure soil is dry before puttin on :goodluck:
Thanks, I do have some DE, so I'll go with that tomorrow. The soil is just barely dry on a couple of them so by tomorrow they will be ready. I rearranged the plants today too, trying to optimize airflow and be conservative with the power I'm using for fans.
IMG_20190707_222646.jpg

Ill break out the larger fans later in flower for these autos.

The largest plant, second pot from the left, is a clone of the OBS-4 I have outside, and it has never been very happy - but it's my first successful clone.

The NY Diesel is keeping a good pace. Here it is at 18 days.
IMG_20190708_231450.jpg

I only today noticed that both the Purple Kush 1 and Amnesia's leaves all have only 3 lobes. I thought it was just a few, but it's just about every leaf on both plants.

The PK has purple calyxes remaining true to its name.
IMG_20190708_233728.jpg
IMG_20190708_233826.jpg

I can't help but wonder if it's the same cause for both of these plants to be doing this, but it's the first time I've had plants do this.

I will have to check my notes, but I believe both of these plants were started in Fox Farms Happy Frog.

And here is the next Purple Kush:
IMG_20190708_234045.jpg

Hey hey [emoji112] I’m keen and subbed up! Interested to see how these ladies come along! Those two dwarfs will still provide some nice smoke, they’re looking good [emoji3577][emoji271] you gonna keep em?

Any training on the other autos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, thanks for the comment and the follow!I'm definitely keeping both those little autos. As a new grower, I'm trying to accumulate as much experience as I can!

I've used LST on almost all of my autos so far, but so far I've left the Amnesia alone (though I did top it). I like the way the plants have responded to the LST and I'm a believer that, in general, it works well to even out cola size and reduce the number of popcorn buds.

My first three plants had very little popcorn, I am very pleased with how they turned out.

I'll keep updating this thread as things progress!

Hey, thanks for the comment and the follow!I'm definitely keeping both those little autos. As a new grower, I'm trying to accumulate as much experience as I can!

I've used LST on almost all of my autos so far, but so far I've left the Amnesia alone (though I did top it). I like the way the plants have responded to the LST and I'm a believer that, in general, it works well to even out cola size and reduce the number of popcorn buds.

My first three plants had very little popcorn, I am very pleased with how they turned out.

I'll keep updating this thread as things progress!

That’s a pleasure! I’m also here to learn and grow! Aswell! It’s a good idea [emoji51]

I agree with you there, LST is awesome! I just tried topping one auto and fimming another - wasn’t fun! But I’ll see the results tomorrow [emoji51][emoji106] and post a pic!

Looking forward to the updates, keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Zollies_zn! It may be a while before I top another auto. Only for the healthiest and fastest growing, I think. And maybe with some more experience.

Best to you!

Love how purpley this one is getting!
IMG_20190712_114216.jpg

And the Amnesia is small, but frosty.
IMG_20190712_114344.jpg

Back