New Grower 2nd Grow: LED, Soil, Bubba Kush, Jack Herer, Bruce Banner, BubbleGum

Hope you had a good trip. Your brother did a fine job of keeping those girl's happy. Never had to sex, all way's used fem. seed's. Iv'e stressed 2 plant's so much, they hermmied? on me. That was quite a trip! Your plant's are looking good, Keep it growing.:jointman:

@rick-j yea he did good! Trip was fun. The plants are feminized, the real question is are they autoflowers :coffee2:. We dnt have room to set up a separate tent to switch lights to 12/12. So just gonna keep letting them grow and hopefully they are just late on showing sex. Looks Doubtfull but all we can do right now.

Lowered the lights a bunch. I think they were do high up. They are now about 18 inches from the plants. Hopeing this will help the brice and bubblegum 2 start to flower

Worst case we can prune them and switch ton 12/12 when the other plants are done.

@rick-j yea he did good! Trip was fun. The plants are feminized, the real question is are they autoflowers :coffee2:. We dnt have room to set up a separate tent to switch lights to 12/12. So just gonna keep letting them grow and hopefully they are just late on showing sex. Looks Doubtfull but all we can do right now.

Lowered the lights a bunch. I think they were do high up. They are now about 18 inches from the plants. Hopeing this will help the brice and bubblegum 2 start to flower

Worst case we can prune them and switch ton 12/12 when the other plants are done.
Cool, glad you had fun! Maybe they will be happier with the light's lowered? I went to the local pot shop and got one 78% THC pkg. of shatter and two 50 mg Bang chocolate bars for 420---- man did I get high! Looking good, keep em growing--:jointman:

Nice. Yea a recreational spot just opened up right outside of Boston. Like a 5 min drive from the house. Got a few pre rolls and some candies for 4/20 and watched playoff basketball with some friends after work. Was a good day.

Nice. Yea a recreational spot just opened up right outside of Boston. Like a 5 min drive from the house. Got a few pre rolls and some candies for 4/20 and watched playoff basketball with some friends after work. Was a good day.
Boston?????? Boston???? Oh do I ever hate that area, I;m glad you dislike brady so much! I forget, do you have a nfl team that you go for? I have got family in R.I., is that close? I do watch the final playoff's in b-ball , can any one beat the Golden state team? Any way-- keep em growing--:jointman:

Boston?????? Boston???? Oh do I ever hate that area, I;m glad you dislike brady so much! I forget, do you have a nfl team that you go for? I have got family in R.I., is that close? I do watch the final playoff's in b-ball , can any one beat the Golden state team? Any way-- keep em growing--:jointman:

Haha ik. I love so many things about Boston and I recognize it is a really gross place as well. As a dolphins fan you have every right to be disgusted by Boston lol. Yea RI is like a 90 min drive. I am a packers fan.

Cant wait for the draft, but I unfortunately wont be able to watch it live. Some people I work with rented out an entire movie theater the same night to watch End Game. I am debating taping the draft and shutting off all social media and text messages to watch the 1st round Friday after work. Is that absolute bonkers?

O and no, no one can beat Golden State. Fuck them.

The Bucks Celtics should be a good series though. Winner will get the privilege of being swept by GS in the finals I presume. Dont see Toronto or Sixers getting there.

Haha ik. I love so many things about Boston and I recognize it is a really gross place as well. As a dolphins fan you have every right to be disgusted by Boston lol. Yea RI is like a 90 min drive. I am a packers fan.

Cant wait for the draft, but I unfortunately wont be able to watch it live. Some people I work with rented out an entire movie theater the same night to watch End Game. I am debating taping the draft and shutting off all social media and text messages to watch the 1st round Friday after work. Is that absolute bonkers?
I think we play you guys this year, I will have to look at the games, maybe Rodgers can beat us, I don't think so. To bad you have to work, good luck keeping the outcome quite. That's not bonkers, that just mean's your a kick ass football fan!:jointman:

Back