New Grower 2nd Grow: LED, Soil, Bubba Kush, Jack Herer, Bruce Banner, BubbleGum

No update's? Just wondering how your grow is doing, and how you are? How did that topping go? Send some pic's when you get a chance, hope you have a good day.:jointman:

No update's? Just wondering how your grow is doing, and how you are? How did that topping go? Send some pic's when you get a chance, hope you have a good day.:jointman:

Hey man things are doing good. Really starting to LST the Jack and bubba. The Jack is going to be a beast. Got 8 solid tops. I will post some pics tonight when I'm at the house.

Alright @rick-j at your request, some updates :p.

Things are going well. The bubba seems to have slowed a bit. Although I think it is just me being anxious, as she has really been pushing out some lower foliage.
20190408_202222.jpg

The Bruce is starting to get some other branches out from under the beast middle Bush. When she gets slightly taller I am think of bending her over. Could start now. Let me know what you think!

20190408_202320.jpg

20190408_202429.jpg

The Jack is killing it. Got a stem that is really thickening up. Constant growth every day. I am really excited to see what we can get out of her.
20190408_202822.jpg

The bubble gum 1 is picking up as well. Still have not given her any nutrients. Probably will next feed in a few days. Also going to give her a day or so to get a bit taller before bending her over.

20190408_202547.jpg

Bubble gum 2 is having some issues. One of the newer fan leaves has a yellow marking going down it. A new leaf growing in at the top also seems to have this. I have not had a chance to research what this could be, but will be investigating once I post this. Help wanted!
20190408_202635.jpg

20190408_202716.jpg

Wow, looking good. They sure are green, day 23 and no nute's? Good update, I like it!:jointman:PS-- I was going for Texas-------oil-well

Should I be worried about how green they are? I know that means they are high on Nitrogen. My last grow they plants where also very dark green. Maybe the fox farm ocean forest soil is just high in nitrogen?

Alright cool. Yea deff going to do a different soil.

Any idea on what's going on with the yellow thing on the bubblegum 2?
When I see something like that early in a plant's life I figure The Roots just got to a piece of soil that they didn't like. If it continues then there's some other issue.

Back