Mephisto Genetics 28% THC auto, a new high!

Great now I have to place another order. It's ok though. I really want sour stomper but may order another illuminauto before they run out. I saw on their website that MBAP and sour alien livers was listed as a limited edition already but not available as a limited edition yet. So I won't order one of those they'll be available down the road. Gonna have to take a look again.

The high THC level doesn't surprise me. I literally just took a White Crack down last night! A cola broke and I chopped it a few days ago. I press rosin daily, and White Crack yields AMAZING! I would love more White Crack seeds, they were freebies. But the best Mephisto strain I have done, I love it.

Great now I have to place another order. It's ok though. I really want sour stomper but may order another illuminauto before they run out. I saw on their website that MBAP and sour alien livers was listed as a limited edition already but not available as a limited edition yet. So I won't order one of those they'll be available down the road. Gonna have to take a look again.

Unfortunately White Crack is all gone, but Sour Alien Livers and ManBearAlienPig are both available under the Illuminautos tab on mephistogenetics.com

Glad I have about 10 of these seeds as freebies :) Woo hoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too! Not experimenting with those freebies after reading all this and seeing those results!

Congrats Mephisto, et al. I'm not at all surprised. Real breeders, getting real results. People aren't perfect but your productions are. If it's magical unicorn piss you're using by all means keep that Pegasus well fed and happy. :friday:

Last edited:
Me too! Not experimenting with those freebies after reading all this and seeing those results!

Congrats Mephisto, et al. I'm not at all surprised. Real breeders, getting real results. People aren't perfect but your productions are. If it's magical unicorn piss you're using by all means keep that Pegasus well fed and happy. :friday:

I started one in a tiny pot just to mess around, definitely will be transplanting after reading this, though lol

I started one in a tiny pot just to mess around, definitely will be transplanting after reading this, though lol

I'm curious to see anything bubbly confined to a small pot to see if it will still be large. Anything with crack or white in the name is being coveted. My White Chem I've got drying is dragons breath fire!

I got a creme bubbly in 1 gal smart pot filled half way , she looks like a fucking monster , and this is with one topped main cola missing ...
20170901_164958.jpg

No plans to reproduce them as of now. Maybe if we are running sour crack and walter white again at the same time they'll be remade, but as of now newer projects and reproductions are taking precedent. Just another reason to purchase direct and get the freebies!

Hey @gbd, can you say if you guys are working on any Deep Blue C projects or not? :smoking: Just curious ...

Back