Mephisto Genetics 28% THC auto, a new high!

Looks way better in person my phone cwra sucks, but you get the idea.
IMG_20170829_152917.jpg

Any info on grow condition? Lights medium and nutes? 28%is absolutely astonishing in autoflowers or any flowers for that matter!!!!!

Have gotten quite a few of these as freebies. Grown out a few. Some great smoke. Smelled of fuel and lime.:smoking:

That's in a half-gallon? :drool:
Yes i am amazed myself. My first time growing dank , i harvested red poisons about a month ago or so and they weren't so good, these mephistos i have going shit on them. I have 4 plants in half gallons all are doing amazing. Then i have either a toofless alien/3bog mutant i mixed the seeds at package opening , and triangle kush , which is the monster. They are both in 2 gallon pots filled all the way. And the front teen is double grape in a filled 1 gallon.

Creme bubbly half gallon
20170902_010432.jpg
sour crinkle half gallon
20170902_010335.jpg
avt special half gallon
20170902_011058.jpg
and last but definitely not least grape walker kush half gallon
20170902_010348.jpg
this bitch is so fucking frosty.. cant wait. The sour crinkle smells like straight grapes , now not to sound condescending but i thought the smell description would be a little farfetched but not at all the case. I am truly fucking amazed. And family photo , it is lights off so you can see the frost a little extra more than usual.
20170902_010523.jpg
the front right is 3bog/toofless and the monster is triangle kush . Both same age.
20170902_011616.jpg
20170902_011633.jpg
the nuggs are very strange on this 3bog , they are all offshoots of the main stems into main nuggs , they grow closely together so i have to defoliate heavily and tie them apart. Terrible explanation but it reminds me of a tripod each nugg at the end is so dense and dank looking.

Yes i am amazed myself. My first time growing dank , i harvested red poisons about a month ago or so and they weren't so good, these mephistos i have going shit on them. I have 4 plants in half gallons all are doing amazing. Then i have either a toofless alien/3bog mutant i mixed the seeds at package opening , and triangle kush , which is the monster. They are both in 2 gallon pots filled all the way. And the front teen is double grape in a filled 1 gallon.

Creme bubbly half gallon View attachment 798952sour crinkle half gallon View attachment 798953avt special half gallon View attachment 798954and last but definitely not least grape walker kush half gallon View attachment 798955this bitch is so fucking frosty.. cant wait. The sour crinkle smells like straight grapes , now not to sound condescending but i thought the smell description would be a little farfetched but not at all the case. I am truly fucking amazed. And family photo , it is lights off so you can see the frost a little extra more than usual. View attachment 798956the front right is 3bog/toofless and the monster is triangle kush . Both same age. View attachment 798958 View attachment 798957the nuggs are very strange on this 3bog , they are all offshoots of the main stems into main nuggs , they grow closely together so i have to defoliate heavily and tie them apart. Terrible explanation but it reminds me of a tripod each nugg at the end is so dense and dank looking.

Impressive, dude. That Sour Crinkle looks bananas. I've currently got two Double Grape in 2 gallon Hempy buckets, but next run I'm downgrading to 1 gallon pots. I've been super impressed with the ability of a few other growers on the site to pull really excellent plants from small pots, and I wanna get in on the action, lol.

Im sticking to this style for a while i think. I like the variety and im growing for headstash anyway. Now im addicted to the strains though ive bought almost all of them now its time to try them all.

Just pressed some Rosin from some White Crack, the popcorn from down low. It yielded a lot of golden colored Rosin. Some strains yield garbage from the lower popcorn buds. I knew this Strain was special last grow. But this grow was even better. Seriously the best Mephisto strain I have done quality wise. It is medium yielder, but the buds are super high quality. I have more left, luckily. @gbd, tell @mephisto you really should remake that strain and keep it around. I have done a lot of Mephisto strains and I press Rosin daily. White Crack yields excellent amounts of Rosin, very light in color. One hit of White Crack is like 2-3 of anything else. I have a high tolerance.

I just got an email yesterday from seedsman and they have green crack on sale for labor day. It's definitely one I'm gonna get.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Back