Mephisto Genetics 28% THC auto, a new high!

One would think a plant in such high demand would be on the list to regrow for seed.

Last edited:
One would think a plant in such high demand would be on the list to regrow for seed.
I do believe I saw a recent list of plants they’re rerunning and white crack is one I believe in part due to this test, who wouldn’t want to rerun a 28% strain lol. I want them bad so I do hope they rerun them and a big batch at that. Grapey Walter too. Which I also heard was in the works for a limited release. Which I hope stays true as I know things change from time to time.

Reactions: gbd
I have some white crack also. Love this strain. As great as it would be to keep getting it.....I’m knee deep in Mephisto seeds it’s silly. I’ve got orange crack too. And while I have a Drop left of some super smoke (double grape) the genetics are simply outstanding for all beans it seems like.

I have some white crack also. Love this strain. As great as it would be to keep getting it.....I’m knee deep in Mephisto seeds it’s silly. I’ve got orange crack too. And while I have a Drop left of some super smoke (double grape) the genetics are simply outstanding for all beans it seems like.
If it can hit 28% I wanna try to grow it lol. I think most would.

Oh wow.. I didn't know White Crack was the one that tested at 28%. That's interesting.. Wonder how that happened.

Oh wow.. I didn't know White Crack was the one that tested at 28%. That's interesting.. Wonder how that happened.
Someone probably grew a kick ass plant and sent it in for testing. If I had to guess

I've got 2 seeds left from last year. Should be fun grow... Stay tuned.

Someone probably grew a kick ass plant and sent it in for testing. If I had to guess

I just wonder how Sour Crack x Walter White produced a strain that reached 28% THC. Like the science behind it

Back