Indoor 2400 watt grow - Dutch Passion, AutoUltimate.

:worship::greenthumb::worship:

DUDE..... NICE.

I'm growing 10 haze xxls and a cheese in a 9x6, 4 of them being dwc so I hope my room gets as packed.... I am definitely going with these next run.

Hey, yes i checked your one out earlier ... i think you will fill that room without any problems. Autoultimate is stable and a easy strain.. she can get enormous... but im sure you are aware of that, especially in DWC. Lets see how your hazes will be.

@IndicaIVoz
Yeah im going for it.... but i think this run is the last for a couple of months... need to have a holiday and family time and take some time off to concentrate on some personal stuff.

Yes i read your diary, that was a nice girl. Very good growing! Love the strain!

Really nice grow. I keep debating between auto ultimate and blue auto Mazar for my next go. Super difficult choice lol, especially when I see beasts like yours.

Really nice grow. I keep debating between auto ultimate and blue auto Mazar for my next go. Super difficult choice lol, especially when I see beasts like yours.

Thanks for the comment @Anasazi . I haven't tried the BAM yet... but I bet the smoke is superb. And you're a DWC grower so you will get a monster either wich one of them you choose. But my love is the AUs coz of the heavy yields and how easy she is to grow, and she's got a grest smoke. Still got 20-25 days to go so I think this run will be a very good one.

Thanks for the comment @Anasazi . I haven't tried the BAM yet... but I bet the smoke is superb. And you're a DWC grower so you will get a monster either wich one of them you choose. But my love is the AUs coz of the heavy yields and how easy she is to grow, and she's got a grest smoke. Still got 20-25 days to go so I think this run will be a very good one.

You think the AU has decent potency? That's the one complaint I hear about it so it kind of made me apprehensive but it's not like I'm just going to toss the seeds I paid good money ;D

Yes, I think the smoke from the AU with a good cure is nice... but like I said... the number one reason I do her is from the yield she gives.... :)
without trying the smoke from BAM I can't answer wich one is the best but smoke-wise I give my guess that the BAM wins.... sad u don't have a bigger space so u could do them both side by side...

Great work here I am going to ride along and see what comes.... Everything is looking great man!

Fantastic bro so jelly i can only fit 1 girl in my 2x2 tent

Thanks for love guys. :)

@2Stoned2Care i was a bit jellouse when i started aswell... not jellouse but i wanted the same as the "big boys" haha.. and now i got it :) Go for it if u got the chance.. its worth it.

Back