Indoor 2400 watt grow - Dutch Passion, AutoUltimate.

Hey GodAmJT!
Its the Autoultimate...she is tall... but i think i keep the lamps at 1.20 cm at start then make the distance down to about 50-60 cm..
But seriously, its the strain, if you haven't tried her i would give her a go... i love her.
Are you doing any grows right now?

:vibes::passit:

Great info!!!!! I had considered trying the TD, just because I know it's an easy grow and it can get big, but from some of you guys growing AU, I'm sorta thinking if I did, I would be topping and bending due to my height restrictions.. I am growing some Zambeza Jack Herer seeds I got from the last JHs that I grew.. I love the strain, but I'm gonna be pushing 120+ days by the time they're officially done.. Most of the plants are at a 60-70% cloudy, with maybe a 2-5% amber.. I wanted a little more amber for the pain relief, but they are just asking to be chopped!!

I'm also growing some NLxBBs in organic soil, for my first soil grow, and so far, they've been the healthiest plants I've grown yet, so I hope I can keep that going!! I was asking about the light distancing because I was thinking about raising the lights a little more to see if I can induce a little stretch to give the bud sites a little more room.. They're only 0.5m above the plants right now, so I am gonna bump them up a bit, although I don't use HID, so I don't think I'll go more than 0.8m to ensure good coverage..

KEEP THOSE BEASTS GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I lived closer so I could burn down some blunts with you!!!!! :pass::smoking::smoking::worship:

You've got your own little jungle right there. Kind of mind boggling. Definitely jaw dropping for a newbie like me. Looking forward to watching the rest of your grow!

Sorry guys... been a bit busy the last weeks... working and family-time..... I will try to get some day 65-66 days photos up tomorrow... but we still got a month or so to go so there will be some nice photos in the fallowing weeks...
thanks for all the inputs, the reputations and the good vibes....

Sorry guys... been a bit busy the last weeks... working and family-time..... I will try to get some day 65-66 days photos up tomorrow... but we still got a month or so to go so there will be some nice photos in the fallowing weeks...
thanks for all the inputs, the reputations and the good vibes....

I just harvested some of my 47 AU these days, they are awsome, wish to see even better ones from you :)

Hey guys.. been a couple of weeks ago. But here is finally an update. The girls are on day 65/66 and i noticed that they where heavy and that they easely could have snatch when i brought them out so there will probably not be any more one by one photos... its still around 4 weeks to go( a couple will go down before) so they wont get lighter... only heavier and more juicy!
I will take bud and main-top photos in a week to share with you guys. Thanks for tagging along and keeping the good vibes.

Now: let the girls do their talking.....

20160608_235147.jpg
20160608_235219.jpg
20160608_235246.jpg
20160608_235326.jpg
C360_2016-06-05-20-52-38-203.jpg
20160608_235058.jpg
20160608_233638.jpg
20160608_233650.jpg
20160608_233711.jpg

Hey guys.. been a couple of weeks ago. But here is finally an update. The girls are on day 65/66 and i noticed that they where heavy and that they easely could have snatch when i brought them out so there will probably not be any more one by one photos... its still around 4 weeks to go( a couple will go down before) so they wont get lighter... only heavier and more juicy!
I will take bud and main-top photos in a week to share with you guys. Thanks for tagging along and keeping the good vibes.

Now: let the girls do their talking.....

:worship::greenthumb::worship:

DUDE..... NICE.

I'm growing 10 haze xxls and a cheese in a 9x6, 4 of them being dwc so I hope my room gets as packed.... I am definitely going with these next run.

Back