Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Evening all!
Day 26 for both girls and the solo cup is now showing her bits so she will go onto flower feed in the next few days. Girl in autopot has gone nuts and has been topped with a few branches tied down for good measure! Have a good one all! :thumbsup: View attachment 1318923View attachment 1318924View attachment 1318925View attachment 1318926
these are looking awesome bro plus I'm so happy that you jumped in on this grow
Some awesome solos people.. Its a really cool thread, and going through and checking everyone's game makes for good reading.. Loving it :d5: :vibes:
My solo is day 20 has just about survived the great Gnat exodus from the flowering end.. I made a little top to black out the top soil to allow the roots to grow upwards and use as much pot as poss... The knock on effect is that it blocks Gnat access a bit too... Hopefully she picks up..I'm not expecting her to reach the top net now.. But fingers crossed she gets Close.
View attachment 1318969View attachment 1318971
looking, great bro and keep posting your pics

1 week old now hanging out with some sunflowers
20210516_203340.jpg
20210516_203347.jpg
20210516_203421.jpg

@St. Tom Week 4 Update (Day 27)

Slowly but surely he sneaks up on the coco & pebbles. :smokeit:

full

full

full
She's looking good are you top feeding her or letting her suck food from the bottom

Up to this point, it has been top feeding only (barring the pump thing that almost drowned them).

Do you think bottom feeding would be better?
No bro I was just wondering if your feeding to run off as you need to and I've always top fed mine

No bro I was just wondering if your feeding to run off as you need to and I've always top fed mine
Cheers dude, only checking in case I've missed something (happens more and more these days).

Top, until run off - check :weed:

Back