Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cheers mate few rough edges on them from being stuck in with this lot but they have the space to themselves for now got some bamboo poles for when i need to move them in and out of the main tent

View media item 23757
you have seen my botch up poles i just tape the cups
They looking super happy but I would try stop your stretch maybe pop them on a box ect and thanks for posting them regularly

you have seen my botch up poles i just tape the cups

They looking super happy but I would try stop your stretch maybe pop them on a box ect and thanks for posting them regularly
I hear what your saying definitely want to keep these as squat as possible iv got the light on full power about 18inchs away maybe il put them back on the cups till I see some stress just topped the big gelato and removed the first node to leave 6 tops the smaller on I think il leave to go natural
20210508_171334.jpg

So here's a question for you lot what's your preferred method for topping trimming scrissors , razor blade, pinch the top or bend and snap
Iv done all of them and I'd have to say the bend and snap is my favorite so far if you watch Mr cannucks then you know what I'm talking about

I hear what your saying definitely want to keep these as squat as possible iv got the light on full power about 18inchs away maybe il put them back on the cups till I see some stress just topped the big gelato and removed the first node to leave 6 tops the smaller on I think il leave to go natural
View attachment 1315891
So here's a question for you lot what's your preferred method for topping trimming scrissors , razor blade, pinch the top or bend and snap
Iv done all of them and I'd have to say the bend and snap is my favorite so far if you watch Mr cannucks then you know what I'm talking about
I just cut them with whatever I've got to hand but I'm going to look for that is it on utube

I just cut them with whatever I've got to hand but I'm going to look for that is it on utube
yea im not too sure which video of his he shows it but thery are all worth a watch
pretty simple just hold the stem with one hand and with the other bend the top back and forth till it snaps off

Are we in coco here brother?? No soil yet??
yeah coco for the next few runs anyways i want to have one or two grows where i feel iv got the hang of it before switching up to soil again im almost there i think got the watering figured out now just wrapping my head around how the shogun fertilizers work you feed them really hard 1.4 e.c from week 2 of veg gradually hitting 2.0-2.2 e.c in week 4 of flower then drop it right back down to 1.2-1.4 till harvest if you try to feed like you would with canna or advanced you will get way too much nitrogen in late flower and you dont get near the weight you would expect just stick to the feed chart is what i have learned they have it pretty spot on
havnt tested shogun out on autos for a full run yet these solos will be the first so not sure how hot i can go yet what i have noticed on the photo periods is its pretty hard to get tip burn worst i have got from going strong with the nutrients is dark green plants
sorry for the rant :crying:

Rant on m8 :thumbsup: whatever the set up.. theyre some serious contenders already.. great growin :d5: theres gonna be an army of pure hobby solo cup growers after this comp:cooldance::jointman:

You said it mate.

I'm feeling seriously outclassed at the moment. The coco & pebble growers have it nailed. If nothing else that is the lesson for this grow - go coco.

Back