Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was wondering were you had gone to yesterday maybe you sensed it lol
I still have around 2 weeks till my current photo grow is done, so I thought I'd better get a banker in :crying: it'll be under a 13/11 cycle till then, so I'll be interested to see if I get more stretch than usual.

Day 16,
I think it's time to start some LST.
Am I allowed to tie her down to the box?
as long as you can see the bottom of the cup that all the roots are inside but you can tie her or train her as you please bro

as long as you can see the bottom of the cup that all the roots are inside but you can tie her or train her as you please bro
I'm not actually in this at the moment but I am doing a couple solos and the roots have grown out the bottom but eventually air trim themselves would that have been OK had I been in? I'll take pics tomorrow hoping to update all the stuff I have going on outside of the couple grow and shows I haven't been able to lately so I'll take some them for a better reference. :cheers: :baked:

I'm not actually in this at the moment but I am doing a couple solos and the roots have grown out the bottom but eventually air trim themselves would that have been OK had I been in? I'll take pics tomorrow hoping to update all the stuff I have going on outside of the couple grow and shows I haven't been able to lately so I'll take some them for a better reference. :cheers: :baked:
yea that would be fine the roots like you say air prune them selves

Day 19 for the gelato in the back two different phenos this time probly will top the bigger one tomorrow
20210507_215755.jpg

cracking job my brother
cheers mate few rough edges on them from being stuck in with this lot but they have the space to themselves for now got some bamboo poles for when i need to move them in and out of the main tent

View media item 23757

Back