Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

Got my package!!!
IMG_20190128_170209.jpg

Since most of us are in this situation, partially due to our documentation skills, [emoji16],
I thought we might should take advantage and list light schedules. At the end, compare light schedules vs completion times. For instance, i run a 24/0 light schedule, midIN might run a 20/4 and Dabber a 18/6. My Mango Smile will have a different finish time than Dabs.
Maybe a chance to get a little data on strain finish times per each light schedule.

So I will start it off:

Light Schedule
MrGoat. 24/0

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Since most of us are in this situation, partially due to our documentation skills, [emoji16],
I thought we might should take advantage and list light schedules. At the end, compare light schedules vs completion times. For instance, i run a 24/0 light schedule, midIN might run a 20/4 and Dabber a 18/6. My Mango Smile will have a different finish time than Dabs.
Maybe a chance to get a little data on strain finish times per each light schedule.

So I will start it off:

Light Schedule
MrGoat. 24/0

I think whether you guys take them longer for amber/narcotic or harvest early should be noted as well. Different testers might want different effects. I always like in the smoke reports that most people put light hours in there for comparison.

Mango Smile, please forgive the crappy photo, I've just spent an hour of torture in physio, and I'm shaking like a shitting dog
img_5467-jpg.1007577

Still no sign of Pink Panama yet, just in case of issues, I started another seed last night

I got 3 of 4 up and running, only SOH has not risen. That was the sinker. :shrug:

As for light timing, 18/6 is what I prefer. But they are in an indoor greenhouse for a couple weeks at 24/0.

Last edited:
I think whether you guys take them longer for amber/narcotic or harvest early should be noted as well. Different testers might want different effects. I always like in the smoke reports that most people put light hours in there for comparison.
Good point on trich status at harvest. I have an endoscope so will provide pics of trichs at that time. I personally prefer a solid milky on the trichs with 25% or less amber.

Here they are day 1, hanging out in a nice warm greenhouse with lots of friends. All but SOH that is. Wonder if I should germ another or wait a few days.

fbKwXco.jpg

I have about a weekish left on the Panama photos.

Then I'll be dropping one of each on these

I'll either run coco or a 70/30 coco soil mix.

Nutes. GH Flora veg micro and bloom.
Cal mag and mammoth P

I'll be starting them on 24 and start bringing the lights back after preflowering starts. Reducing to 18/6 ish after.

Cheers. This is going to be a dope grow show in here

What a good looking crew. :smokeout:
I’m pumped to be running a pair of these beauties as well. I dropped Mango Smile and Hubbabubbahaze and have a couple healthy seedlings. Should be a hazy spring. :thumbsup:

DC587E71-C8D0-49C5-BB68-0A50E0C27179.jpeg

Mango Smile
9228DF74-48D9-4EE2-A250-194B12B8241F.jpeg
930C9C70-EEC7-4230-AB67-96E290D318BF.jpeg

Hubbabubbahaze
3B698184-F119-48E5-911B-7E9AABF8DAF5.jpeg
8C216768-5444-4B08-A8FB-72B519D5A1EA.jpeg

Back