Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

Mail just came thru, am set as well. Will drop first part of the week.
Big thank you @mephisto!
Will drop 2 ea, and (after the size conversions) have contacted a buddy that has a tent etc that's put away and its available it these get too beastie.
20190126_125324.jpg

Mail just came thru, am set as well. Will drop first part of the week.
Big thank you @mephisto!
Will drop 2 ea, and (after the size conversions) have contacted a buddy that has a tent etc that's put away and its available it these get too beastie.View attachment 1006224
Mine arrived today minus the stickers. Box had a big hole in it, but the beans were safe and sound.
7345308ddae120ed8fa86fabe2f331d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Wow what a group of growers here makes me even more honored to be considered. I just have to decide which two to put in the tent and which in the closet. Tent is 3x5 or three in the tent. Oh tent is new to me still need a filter and fan for it but till then doors will be opened and vents open for airflow. I see they r on the longer side we talking over 85 days or right about there.

One of all 4 strains were placed in coco directly from the fridge. Wet down and covered with clear plastic cups. Temps around 80 humidity around 40 but much higher under the cups. I will fire up my humidifier to get that up some.
6E122C41-D3B4-409F-9EA1-CA00AA753D93.jpeg

saw mitch post this:

"The Hubbabubbahaze and Mango Smile have been utilized already to make an F1 cross with the Old School haze cut from super sativa seed club."

now if it is true that they actually kept the strain going for 30 years and it didn't lose much in vigor or potency, now i am really really excited. if you continue to move this direction, you will have some of the sickest sativa autos that will ever be made. I don't care how long I have to wait to order it or if i have to place 5 orders and post all 5 grows to end up getting it as a special freebie, i need to get my hands on an auto that involves mango haze which is really close to super silver haze and one of my favorite strains ever and something that involves old school haze from sativa club.

I visited amsterdam heavily in the early 2000's and got to sample super silver haze, hawaiian snow, nl5xhaze, and my all time favorite sativa ever..the original kali mist..there was also something called pink passion at grey area around 2008 or so i remember being quite remarkable. but no matter how much cannabis i've consumed and how many strains i've tried which is pretty much all of them, i still remember kali mist to this day very vividly. if you can somehow get your hands on kalis genetics and do something with her, i think i would faint..and hawaiian snow was def amazing and nl5x haze and super silver omg i can still remember them too, but there was something about that kali that was special that i've never seen since. hoping this old school haze does justice to old school hazes.. :)

Absolutely agonizing... ok seeds dropped, changed up a little again, 1 ea. 4 other mephisto strains will go along and be moved when things get crowded.
20190128_111249.jpg

Back