Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

Ok everyone, I am ready.... are you? I am going to go ahead and kill 2 birds with one stone. Thanks again @mephisto for the testers, this will be fun! My posts will be dedicated to this thread. However, since I have signed up for the the Mephisto GOTY contest, and I know all of these 4 new Sativas could be a potentially massive plants with unrivaled quality...I will choose my plant from these 4 strains. So here is .pic of my GOTY entry. I will be doing 2 of each strains. Soaking in water and then planting directly into Coco. I will be using MC nutes and small 3 Quart pots as usual. I like small pots, for many reasons. @Roasty McToasty let's rock these big Sativas in small pots bro. Good luck everyone! Thanks again to @Brad_Mephisto and @stan_mephisto for shipping these around the globe to some amazing growers. Peace, slowandeasy
P_20190129_141323.jpg

Last edited:
What a good looking crew. :smokeout:
I’m pumped to be running a pair of these beauties as well. I dropped Mango Smile and Hubbabubbahaze and have a couple healthy seedlings. Should be a hazy spring. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1007727

Mango Smile
View attachment 1007728 View attachment 1007730

Hubbabubbahaze
View attachment 1007729 View attachment 1007731
Dude you make me jealous, that is hard to do! I love your photos and your skills in general. This is going to be a visual masterpiece of a thread with the talent involved. Good luck everyone

Ok everyone, I am ready.... are you? I am going to go ahead and kill 2 birds with one stone. Thanks again @mephisto for the testers, this will be fun! My posts will be dedicated to this thread. However, since I have signed up for the the Mephisto GOTY contest, and I know all of these 4 new Sativas could be a potentially massive plants with unrivaled quality...I will choose my plant from these 4 strains. So here is .pic of my GOTY entry. I will be doing 2 of each strains. Soaking in water and then planting directly into Coco. I will be using MC nutes and small 3 Quart pots as usual. I like small pots, for many reasons. @Roasty McToasty let's rock these big Sativas in small pots bro. Good luck everyone! Thanks again to @Brad_Mephisto and @stan_mephisto for shipping these around the globe to some amazing growers. Peace, slowandeasy
View attachment 1007759

Hellz yeah bro! :d5:
Got a couple sativa dom ready to harvest soon. They both are very dark green, probably due to too much nutes. Kept it light on the MC only 3.5g/G max, but gave full 1g/G BE and I think that's way too much for the sativa, the indicas loved it tho. So this time I'm going to be very light with the nutes. Wish MC had a lower N mix as well, to switch to post veg.

Started a Mango Smile and Pink Panama this evening using the Mephisto DVD Case methodology of seed germination. I always use my trusted Warren Miller Ride DVD case and well worn old blue shirt to wrap thd DVD case in.
Then toss on top of my tent. Open case in 24 hours, mist tissue again, close. Always have a tail in 36-48 hours. Normally 36-40.
347e28a83685842b6b488b8adda10f01.jpg
5de5d6173087d23629df72b62e5433af.jpg
49da861fbcebf5f35a2f007dcf810346.jpg
3fa3b1c66daf75e394cb8f9fac4be18f.jpg
3a19bd65cfd2983cd32f891daaafaa43.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

all 4 girls are now breaking the surface. Start in direct pot moisten the area seed was put every 24 hrs till it pops making sure it’s not too wet. I don’t think we’ll have any stuck seed covers either. Pictures to come when I get some green.

View attachment 1007759
Well it's a good sign. I planted all 8 seeds in 24 hrs after soaking. Super Orange Haze was fastest to crack. Mango Smile and Pink Panama next, then Hubbabubba Haze. Some were cracked open more than others. And a couple sank. I have faith they will all be above ground in no time. I am excited for this opportunity. Anyone have predictions on their favorite out of them?

Well it's a good sign. I planted all 8 seeds in 24 hrs after soaking. Super Orange Haze was fastest to crack. Mango Smile and Pink Panama next, then Hubbabubba Haze. Some were cracked open more than others. And a couple sank. I have faith they will all be above ground in no time. I am excited for this opportunity. Anyone have predictions on their favorite out of them?
Super Orange Haze for sure. SLH my first ever plant in '12 and SODK was what i saw that made me want to jump on in to Mephisto. When i saw this on the to do list by accident looking in one of the guides that used to be stickied i went nuts. Even better was when i had asked Mitch about it last summerish it was already F3 so i knew it wasn't going to be a Illuminauto but a progressed more stable strain hopefully for the long term. Can't wait. Hater in me hopes the SOH makes all you guus other plants look bad with how good she is XD

Back