Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

Well it's a good sign. I planted all 8 seeds in 24 hrs after soaking. Super Orange Haze was fastest to crack. Mango Smile and Pink Panama next, then Hubbabubba Haze. Some were cracked open more than others. And a couple sank. I have faith they will all be above ground in no time. I am excited for this opportunity. Anyone have predictions on their favorite out of them?
That’s a hard one. I loved g13 and g13 x haze I had in the past so I’m gonna say hubbubbahaze on nostalgia. But they’re all gonna be good I’m sure. Looking forward to another mango and orange strain. And then who’s not gonna love Pink Panama. So for me it’s gonna be which is good for what and when.

That’s a hard one. I loved g13 and g13 x haze I had in the past so I’m gonna say hubbubbahaze on nostalgia. But they’re all gonna be good I’m sure. Looking forward to another mango and orange strain. And then who’s not gonna love Pink Panama. So for me it’s gonna be which is good for what and when.
Well Both Super Orange Haze just popped up. One of each of the others are up, except Pink Panama. I see one will be poking out later tonight or tomorrow morning. We had -40F days this week, so I had to turn my exhaust fan off in my veg tent to keep the temps up. Peace

My SOH is a freak! I love her more now.

3lRtc4H.jpg

Started a Mango Smile and Pink Panama this evening using the Mephisto DVD Case methodology of seed germination. I always use my trusted Warren Miller Ride DVD case and well worn old blue shirt to wrap thd DVD case in.
Then toss on top of my tent. Open case in 24 hours, mist tissue again, close. Always have a tail in 36-48 hours. Normally 36-40.
347e28a83685842b6b488b8adda10f01.jpg
5de5d6173087d23629df72b62e5433af.jpg
49da861fbcebf5f35a2f007dcf810346.jpg
3fa3b1c66daf75e394cb8f9fac4be18f.jpg
3a19bd65cfd2983cd32f891daaafaa43.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
The Pink Panama showed a tail after about 36 hours. The Mango Smile took longer and finally showed a tail after about 60 hours. Just have to have patients sometimes in this game.
Mango Smile getting its life started....
811482dec27cf8d55212c04c57edbbf8.jpg

The Pink Panama showed a tail after about 36 hours. The Mango Smile took longer and finally showed a tail after about 60 hours. Just have to have patients sometimes in this game.

I am spelling like trump now
Patience duh...

Make sure your temps are good. It was -40 f this week here. When I took my instant read thermometer out, areas I assumed were about 80F read 73F. I immediately fixed it and the seeds popped up quickly. But had I left it at 73F, that could equal failing

Make sure your temps are good. It was -40 f this week here. When I took my instant read thermometer out, areas I assumed were about 80F read 73F. I immediately fixed it and the seeds popped up quickly. But had I left it at 73F, that could equal failing
Thanks for the info, we didn't get anywhere near those temps here. Lets just say I am in the same state as the super bowl tomorrow.
Actually its 64 outside.
I feel for all of you that had to deal with the "Vortex" over the last week. Last couple cycles I have been putting my dixies under a dome in my tent. I run a humidifier in the room this time of year as well, i have Creme-Tasmo drying in a cabinet, don't want it to dry too fast so I try to keep the humidifier set at 55%. My tent usually stays around 40% in the fall/winter. I mist frequently.Summer in the south is a different story all together. Outdoors can be challenging and big ass bugs......
Since I put in the AC Infinity T6 Cloudline fan, my temps stay pretty damn consistent. I can't plug the AC Infinity enough. Its quiet, super efficient, smart as hell, going to save me a bunch of money in the long run. I set the temp thresholds,put it in smart mode and don't have to touch it again. Only runs when it has too and adjusts the fan speed as needed automatically.
2c300743015f778cd4f51a3b735b1817.jpg

Alright. Chop is done .
I'll be making up some pots and dropping beans late tonight or tomorrow morning

Thanks for the info, we didn't get anywhere near those temps here. Lets just say I am in the same state as the super bowl tomorrow.
Actually its 64 outside.
I feel for all of you that had to deal with the "Vortex" over the last week. Last couple cycles I have been putting my dixies under a dome in my tent. I run a humidifier in the room this time of year as well, i have Creme-Tasmo drying in a cabinet, don't want it to dry too fast so I try to keep the humidifier set at 55%. My tent usually stays around 40% in the fall/winter. I mist frequently.Summer in the south is a different story all together. Outdoors can be challenging and big ass bugs......
Since I put in the AC Infinity T6 Cloudline fan, my temps stay pretty damn consistent. I can't plug the AC Infinity enough. Its quiet, super efficient, smart as hell, going to save me a bunch of money in the long run. I set the temp thresholds,put it in smart mode and don't have to touch it again. Only runs when it has too and adjusts the fan speed as needed automatically.
2c300743015f778cd4f51a3b735b1817.jpg

That Infinity looks pretty nice, I could use one in my garden. Would be nice for regulating VPD, something I should pay more attention to.
Was it pretty spendy?

Back