Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

Yo Roasty...good luck broseph. I'm along for the ride, will be dropping 1 of each immediatley when they arrive. I would assume tomorrow. Bad weather this week around here. Airport was closed the other day for almost 24hrsm. I am sure it has impacted the mail. Back to the small Hempys? Love your grows. Peace, slowandeasy
Thanks slow, good to see another coco grower in the mix. :d5:

The beans didn't have to travel very far so I probably got them faster than most in US.
I seem to get the best results in the lil blue hempy pots. Being mostly sativa strains, I hope to keep them manageable in size. Usually doesn't happen though.
:growing:

:woohoo:@mephisto im honored and truly appreciate the opportunity to test these. To all the rest I’m honored to be growing by your sides I’ve been taking a slight break to clean up, re-set up and improve everything. Seeds have not landed yet but should be Monday at the latest. Ahh a test of our skills with some picky girls. They all sound amazing :d5:

Hey guys,

For those doing test grows of the new artisanal strains, feel free to post updates and content of the progress in here. (By all means feel free to make personal threads too!)

As ever after +\- 2 years of us working these we’re super stoked to see them in your hands and see how you like them.

To everyone else, hope you enjoy the ride and all being well these will be available on 4/20.

Should add the new strains are:

Mango Smile:
This is Mango haze from Mr. Nice crossed with Toof Decay. Now feminized at F4.

Hubbabubbahaze:
G13/Haze x Hubbabubbasmelloscope, The G13/Haze was again a selection from Mr. Nice. Now Feminised at F4

Super Orange Haze:
This was from a cut acquired in Barcelona, originating from parts unknown! Super lemony and really greasy, crossed with our S.O.D.K. Now feminised at F4.

And lastly, Pink Panama,
Pink Panama is Panama/Deep Chunk from Ace Seeds/Cannabiogen crossed with a pink auto sativa breeding strain. The F1 cross of this strain was made back around 2011 and then shelved as we had a tonne or projects to investigate but we resurrected it from the archive when we had a few more sativa based projects on hand to play with.

The Hubbabubbahaze and Mango Smile have been utilized already to make an F1 cross with the Old School haze cut from super sativa seed club.

Sativas have always been my favorite toke since my youth of visiting Amsterdam and having an actual strain menu to choose from, combined with the Thai import we used to get in the Early 2000 period,

I’m hopeful that these additions balance the catalog out and bring good vibes to all.

Please note: From our trials They do largely behave with sativa influences (as you would expect) they can be finicky to environment and food, and the cycle Time is on the longer side of our usual spectrum. Yield potential is really good and what we’ve sampled so far has been pretty electrically Devine.

Cheers Mitch & Co.
Cool cool:bighug:
Can’t wait to get some of these strains. Love how y’allkeep putting out amazing strains.

Thanks slow, good to see another coco grower in the mix. :d5:

The beans didn't have to travel very far so I probably got them faster than most in US.
I seem to get the best results in the lil blue hempy pots. Being mostly sativa strains, I hope to keep them manageable in size. Usually doesn't happen though.
:growing:
I have great results in small pots less than 1 gal. If you keep the Coco plants fed often, they flourish in Small pots. I don't like anything 2 gal or above, and prefer 3 Quart. Respect to the small pot growers, peace slowandeasy .

I received my golden ticket today, thank you team Mephisto for this opportunity. Hope to not disappoint.
Got them soaking 1 each, plan to do my usual 2L coco Hempy's, fed Megacrop.
When dropping the beans into water, I had one sinker, is this a bad thing? SOH I think it was.
Edit: it has risen to the surface after a stirring of the water. I'm sure its fine.
Mr Roasty, good to see ya, I haven't seen you around for a while, hows things?

Hi all,

Picked the pips up this morning.

I am happy that there is a thread where we can post out progress.

Growing Karma to all.

Peace
f2dbc01a0e7b3bfb2ce365df9f495e0d.jpg

I have great results in small pots less than 1 gal. If you keep the Coco plants fed often, they flourish in Small pots. I don't like anything 2 gal or above, and prefer 3 Quart. Respect to the small pot growers, peace slowandeasy .
Are you still hand watering or have you gone automated? Have heard less more often is the trick, how often?

Mr Roasty, good to see ya, I haven't seen you around for a while, hows things?
Thanks Ribbzz, doing well. :d5:
Had to do a complete shut down last fall due to basement flooding. That knocked me out of the MGOTY Finals. Been lazy and not sharing my grows till now. You can imagine how excited i am to test these out.
I have OD, OB, DN, For. Straw, just about finished. They were born on Halloween.:face:
Then I have White Chem and CDLC at 30 days in an organic mix.
Also started a Ghost Toof and White Crack at day 16 in organic mix.
Amazes me how much faster the organics go into flower.

Back