Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

EFBE5310-D90D-4172-B23B-0A018E021BF7.jpeg
Seeds arrived. All 4 inside the freebies labeled seed tubes. Almost all the pots r soaked down Seeds will be popped soon pots need to dry out a little. Seeds chilling in the fridge my method is straight from the fridge to the coco

27BE087E-2D2E-4CAF-A2D9-7F1B3FE95A7E.jpeg
View attachment 1006092 Seeds arrived. All 4 inside the freebies labeled seed tubes. Almost all the pots r soaked down Seeds will be popped soon pots need to dry out a little. Seeds chilling in the fridge my method is straight from the fridge to the coco
Thank you so much Brad and the whole Mephisto crew!! I have to wait a week or so but on way to get some soil and get this show on the network, I’m so hyped! Thinking roots organic with some amendments lightly mixed in it with the roots nutrient line. Unless any recommendations out there. This formula works for me though

@mephisto

Really pumped about the pink Panama!!!!

I am currently finishing a few Panama standard photos from Ace!!!
Crazy!
Super killer plant. And very very much sativa.

Thanks Ribbzz, doing well. :d5:
Had to do a complete shut down last fall due to basement flooding. That knocked me out of the MGOTY Finals. Been lazy and not sharing my grows till now. You can imagine how excited i am to test these out.
I have OD, OB, DN, For. Straw, just about finished. They were born on Halloween.:face:
Then I have White Chem and CDLC at 30 days in an organic mix.
Also started a Ghost Toof and White Crack at day 16 in organic mix.
Amazes me how much faster the organics go into flower.
I agree. Organics seem to hit flower faster than synthetic in general.

The Eagle has landed! Caw Caw! Will start soaking some today. Huge thanks to @mephisto crew. We love you for so many reasons. Looking forward to sharing these strains with everyone. Peace, slowandeasy
BTW, I'm going to use one of these Lucky Ladies in the GOTY contest. I have a feeling these will be some big plants...so I am going to give extra space.

got mine too... will be my focus getting them started this coming week :greenthumb: hard to decide if I want to go all 12 in 3 gallon or 8 with 4 in 3 gallon and 4 in 5 gallon I dunno... something !!

waterfarm_2019_artisinals.jpg

Cheers @mephisto !! :pighug:

Back