Outdoor 2011 Fast bud/Speed Devil Outdoor Grow

M

MainelyHeadz

K so I started my babies 27 days ago. I had six but slugs love killing things in my life that I love so I am down to only 2. Luckily they are feminized so I'll get at least something! This is my first grow I've ever down by myself and everything seems to be going great! Speed Devil just started showing her female parts which is exciting, I'll have pictures of that soon! Here are some pics from earlier growth! These pics are from about 16 days of growth.

Attachments

• Autos.jpg
    Autos.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 98
  • Autos (2).jpg
    Autos (2).jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Autos (3).jpg
    Autos (3).jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 114
Here are some pics from day 22! Hope you like! BTW i'm on day 27 and they just started to show sex!

Attachments

• 6-6-11 (2).jpg
    6-6-11 (2).jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 6-6-11 (4).jpg
    6-6-11 (4).jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 6-6-11 (3).jpg
    6-6-11 (3).jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 98
your girls r lookin good ive had slugs and grasshoppers munchin on my 2 big devil #2

Slugs are evil. When I picture them, I picture them with army helmets and little evil slug flags going around saying "OM NOM NOM NOM LEAVES!"...

Plants looking good so far, keep us updated.. they hit the growth spurt yet?

Not yet, but the weather looks solid for the next 10 days, and I plan on adding micro bloom nutes on Sunday (day 30). I was going to add them today but it rained a little last night so I figured I could hold off watering them for a few days.

lookin good man!!! :thumbs: keep it rollin... :dance2:

6-11-11.jpgSpeed Devil at day 28, I circled the white hairs poking out through the leaves!

The girls at day 31, Side view showing height, speed devil starting to flower, and aerial view of the ladies6-7-11.jpg6-7-11 (2).jpg6-7-11 (3).jpg

Looking ok, will grow hard in the next two weeks. Had Easy Bud last year and Quick Ones both from Royal Queen this year (now QO's are at day 38)

Slugs love beer more than life: put a container, they dive in, take a swim and drown from intoxication. Good times!

Back