Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

lol i hear you, I dropped like 4 of his beans as soon as I got them, 1 painkiller in the 2l comp, and 2 snozzberry in 2 gal coco pots.,1 more truffula waiting to germ, gonna put her in dwc
I got two painkiller in 500ml pots they should be big in dwc:thumbsup: I set a load off of babes that and hurricane the girl in single shot she loves a bit of rope are my fave so far :thumbsup:
DSCF1680.JPG
DSCF1684.JPG

Man that sounds like the shit I pull off but I know you'll spring back . Just a minor interruption " the tough get going when the going gets tough " and the rest of that B,S. :pighug:
:jointman: @9bear mon! We were all feeling boint over that- :yoinks: :rofl:.... I was truly puzzled, having used this type of spray a zillion times, even under the filtered Sun,.. conc. wasn't strong either,... and funny how the cotyl's fried but the first leaves were fine, and the new emerging set wasn't! I don't think it was the spinosad itself, maybe the wetting agent was too much? That and/or the COB lights,... no matter, a Bt tea has been applied, and a finer mesh screen put over the vents (tent is outside in a small courtyard).... reg. window screen is not fine enough to stop the gnats, so I went to the fabric store and found some sort of white fabric mesh with a stiff texture, used as a backing for something-? Shit's locked down now!
...:baby:looks like you're off to a solid start old bean! :coffee:... I'm dying to try my 3BOG too, the aromatics on some are to die for if your a melon fan- :drool:... next round!

@bushmasterar15 ... how old were your beans? I get that false start crap on some of my older ones, like the Amber,.. cracks, shoots a couple mm's, then hits a wall,... :doh:... I do scuff them up on a nail board, and use a little fulvic acid in the soak soln.,... wish I knew what causes that elongation stall-out, probably a hormonal issue,....

Hi pal , how goes it :d5:,,, see you getting the co2 thingy , looked it up :smoking: looks worth the shot :thumbsup:
sorry dudes its raining here and its fookin with my internet....yeah it looked the same to me dude...defo worth a shot....its just a semi -programmable air freshener on a co2 can....only goes off in the light.....genius:vibe::vibe:
IMG_20180525_191540.jpg

:jointman: @9bear mon! We were all feeling boint over that- :yoinks: :rofl:.... I was truly puzzled, having used this type of spray a zillion times, even under the filtered Sun,.. conc. wasn't strong either,... and funny how the cotyl's fried but the first leaves were fine, and the new emerging set wasn't! I don't think it was the spinosad itself, maybe the wetting agent was too much? That and/or the COB lights,... no matter, a Bt tea has been applied, and a finer mesh screen put over the vents (tent is outside in a small courtyard).... reg. window screen is not fine enough to stop the gnats, so I went to the fabric store and found some sort of white fabric mesh with a stiff texture, used as a backing for something-? Shit's locked down now!
...:baby:looks like you're off to a solid start old bean! :coffee:... I'm dying to try my 3BOG too, the aromatics on some are to die for if your a melon fan- :drool:... next round!

@bushmasterar15 ... how old were your beans? I get that false start crap on some of my older ones, like the Amber,.. cracks, shoots a couple mm's, then hits a wall,... :doh:... I do scuff them up on a nail board, and use a little fulvic acid in the soak soln.,... wish I knew what causes that elongation stall-out, probably a hormonal issue,....
Dude I have a 3BOG going right now......cant wait if she smells of melon.......mmmmmm melon lol:crying:

yeah I think they are pretty cheap too......dude i saw a guy on youtube make one with some yeast on a bit of toast(?)...seemed pretty effective:pass:
it worked off the beer brewing principle....dont quote me tho...it might have been a dream lol:crying:

Back