Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

The Power is starting to show @bushmasterar15
Stand back boys/girls just in case you get burnt by the turbo boost :crying:
View attachment 910640
giphy (5).gif

:smokeout:... Bushbrudda, still hawking my potentials,.. I think I fucked a few up by accident with a spray of spinosad while fighting the f'ing gnats- :baghead: dammit! never saw this reaction before, maybe too strong (was used on the tougher orchids for mealy bug)?? In any case, next day the cotyl's were scarred up, first true's were fine though,.. but a few days later I was buggin' over how slow the next set was coming in, so I scoped them, and it was micro-ugly-- burn/distortion :shrug: WTF!! ... So they may get shit-canned, new ones started,... Amber is iffy, second one is just getting going so we'll see, but I'll likely switch to Stickman's custom babe MoB/OGK x C99a,.... please stand by! :rofl:
Man that sounds like the shit I pull off but I know you'll spring back . Just a minor interruption " the tough get going when the going gets tough " and the rest of that B,S. :pighug:

Last edited:
Reflective tape would be awful for me. I'd be trying to talk all pretty to my girls taking care of them and all I'd see looking back at me...

View attachment 910575
Epic, would be scary at first, and then I would be smiling right back, while thinking, Damn Right (with a Pee Wee Herman Laugh) GANGSTA

Nice don't see to many transplant to a 2/other/solo cup in these battles
yeah thats true mate.......I have no Idea why I didnt start her in Vapot......probably stoned haha:crying:.....might be an advantage tho if i get it right??:vibe::vibe:...we will see:smiley1:

Back