Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Hell yea, it's all about knowing what your environment can do and capitalizing on it. You sir have got your shit together. Always love seeing the stuff you produce. I need to catch up on your outdoor actually. You guys are a bunch of chatty Kathy's lol
I wait a week and go read those Sun God Diaries on Sundays. Helps until football season gets here.

Hell yea, it's all about knowing what your environment can do and capitalizing on it. You sir have got your shit together. Always love seeing the stuff you produce. I need to catch up on your outdoor actually. You guys are a bunch of chatty Kathy's lol

Stop by....joints are on the table bud!

:smokeout:... Bushbrudda, still hawking my potentials,.. I think I fucked a few up by accident with a spray of spinosad while fighting the f'ing gnats- :baghead: dammit! never saw this reaction before, maybe too strong (was used on the tougher orchids for mealy bug)?? In any case, next day the cotyl's were scarred up, first true's were fine though,.. but a few days later I was buggin' over how slow the next set was coming in, so I scoped them, and it was micro-ugly-- burn/distortion :shrug: WTF!! ... So they may get shit-canned, new ones started,... Amber is iffy, second one is just getting going so we'll see, but I'll likely switch to Stickman's custom babe MoB/OGK x C99a,.... please stand by! :rofl:

Last edited:
Ok will get updated. Hope things will get easier and you can get in the next fun grow.
Appreciate it brother ar15. Lol
But yea with all the manual labor I do,
I seriously can't even train my main plants,
And the garden I got is huge this year lol
If I had a entry it be 2 weeks from now.
Not to mention if some ppl doing dwc they should blow out the comp. SHOULD...

Well I'm back to the drawing board and now have 2 Alien Sour Diesel Kush auto seeds soaking now. The other seeds I tried one never came up and second had no progress passed the tap root either after a week.

Well I'm back to the drawing board and now have 2 Alien Sour Diesel Kush auto seeds soaking now. The other seeds I tried one never came up and second had no progress passed the tap root either after a week.
That's a bitch.

The Power is starting to show @bushmasterar15
Stand back boys/girls just in case you get burnt by the turbo boost :crying:
DSCN2010.JPG

Back