Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Bout to get my 2L... GAME ON!

After having a moderately crappy morning-afternoon, spent largely in bed. I have to say...

Shit yeah!! Awesome stuff...total hats off to @Stone at the portal for being such a generous guy. Seriously!! Also hats off to @Sweet Seeds Jay and @bushmasterar15 for their parts in the contest!

Awesome haul bud....seem like you are set with seeds for some time!!

She already has her heart set on Citrus Noir. I was looking at Spiritwalker after seeing what it did in Skells cab. I've decided against the Hempy Bucket and I'm going to go self-watering Coco/Perl.

Cant go wrong with either spiritwalker or citrus noir...but personally i prefer the toke of the noir.

Shit yeah!! Awesome stuff...total hats off to @Stone at the portal for being such a generous guys. Seriously!! Also hats off to @Sweet Seeds Jay and @bushmasterar15 for their parts in the contest!

Awesome haul bud....seem like you are set with seeds for some time!!
Yes, Stone came in with a totally unexpected and beyond generous hook-up. Now hopefully I don't go all Mad Scientist and turn another into a Hermie Munster like Tina.

Cant go wrong with either spiritwalker or citrus noir...but personally i prefer the toke of the noir.
It was your Med Report that Heather first read on Citrus Noir. She is out there online reading med reports, early leaf deficiency protection sites. Safe to say, she's all in.

She already has her heart set on Citrus Noir. I was looking at Spiritwalker after seeing what it did in Skells cab. I've decided against the Hempy Bucket and I'm going to go self-watering Coco/Perl.
I was initially going to suggest that! It figured she would like rainbows and butterflies like my wife lmao @trailanimal has a few of those Portal strains growing right now. I know hes growing the soon stone, nashira and something else I believe

@bushmasterar15
Have not even dropped these yet but these are the ones I’m going to try for in this two liter grow.

Fast Buds - Fastberry

Cream of the Crop - Crop Circle Auto

Nirvana Seeds - Auto Blue Mystic

Short Stuff Seeds - Tha Shiznit

All supposed to be quck producers and on the smaller size, so hopefully will work out just fine in two liter pots.

bitchpudding.jpg
Man I'd give my left nut for those reg stone dragons! Very nice haul bro! @MizzGrowilla rainbow stone is the seed you should grow for the comp!!!
@GrowillaGorilla you should do spiritwalker for the 2l comp

I almost chose the rainbow when it came in. It seemed like a great beginner seed/plant! It's definitely next on my list but I'm a sucker for lemon and the med reports I read on Citrus Noir sealed the deal as my seed. Can't wait to see how my little Miss Bitch Pudding turns out!

Back