Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

View attachment 910574

I almost chose the rainbow when it came in. It seemed like a great beginner seed/plant! It's definitely next on my list but I'm a sucker for lemon and the med reports I read on Citrus Noir sealed the deal as my seed. Can't wait to see how my little Miss Bitch Pudding turns out!
She loves Bitch Pudding. She also named Tina and Louise, if you have not guessed. She loves her cartoons. And she's a gamer learning now to be a grower. Man did I hit the lotto or what!

View attachment 910574

I almost chose the rainbow when it came in. It seemed like a great beginner seed/plant! It's definitely next on my list but I'm a sucker for lemon and the med reports I read on Citrus Noir sealed the deal as my seed. Can't wait to see how my little Miss Bitch Pudding turns out!

Hey good luck to both of you!! Great to meet you.

View attachment 910574

What a lucky guy @GrowillaGorilla this one is a keeper lol. Can't wait to see what you do @MizzGrowilla

That t-rex is pretty epic also lmao was going to make my bottle a minion but then I got high and just wrapped it in reflective tape lol
Reflective tape would be awful for me. I'd be trying to talk all pretty to my girls taking care of them and all I'd see looking back at me...

74275541.jpg

Back