Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

When voting for politicians, it’s normally voting for the lesser of two very similar evils. In this competition, however, voting was genuinely difficult. There were so many good plants. Everyone who finished should feel like they accomplished something special.

Everyone who competed, contributed and dropped in to check out the competition - thank you! Thank you to each and every one of you for keeping the vibe chill and groovy. Thank you to @Ripper and @Mossy for being the Grand Poobahs of the grow battles. And a very special thank you to @bushmasterar15 for keeping this organized, on track and an overall fun experience for everyone.

Hello Friends, I apologize for leaving you folks hanging. I had a family emergency and I wasn't able to tend my grow for 8 or 9 days. When I did finally get back to it everything was dead. I lost half my tent, 4 large plants. Luckily, I stagger my grow and the other half of the tent had just been harvested. My 2L plants actually didn't fair too badly because they were pretty much finished but they were very, very crispy.
So, my grow room is empty and I need to fix that. Hopefully I can get some seeds started today, take some pics and sneak into the general grow battle before that window closes.

@bushmasterar15

Back