Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Yes you have to do desktop to vote , or mobile version through your phone browser. If you go to the thread in Tapatalk you can click "web view".

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
This works, I just verified it on an IPhone with Tapatalk pro. Thanks @Rollin_along for the spot on advice!!

I finally got it in
Me thinks
Cant remember the last time I browsed on my CPU... ugh... imma have learn shyt all over again... lol
Mb I shouldn't be high now
I'm prolly gonna eff it up
Still I voted... unfortunately I couldn't justify voting for myself...
Congrats winner dood or doodette

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I voted!

upload_2018-9-7_6-43-28.jpeg
upload_2018-9-7_6-43-49.jpeg
images

images

images

Good Luck to each and all..:headbang:.................It has been both an honour and a pleasure to grow beside everyone.....:bighug:.......and the whole thing was expertly handled by @bushmasterar15 .....all the way thru.......Good Luck Sister's and Brother's of the grow!!...:worship:

The White Widow auto by HushHush looks fake and superimposed with the white outline and shadows that don't match up with the depth. Pretty sure that's a doctored image, but I'm no photographic investigator, and if it's not against the rules so be it....lol, had to edit that just realized that Bushmaster was the one uploading all the pics, not the one submitting the pics...der.

Last edited:
That plant by bushmasterar15 looks so fake and superimposed with the white outline and shadows that don't match up with the depth. Pretty sure that's an incredibly doctored image, but I'm no photographic investigator, and if it's not against the rules so be it....
It would be nice if I had a plant in the final voting poll but mine never made it past the first week.

Back