Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Ok everyone I'm going to be helping out in the new General Battle Test Team Grow. If you want to sign up and have a chance to join in the AFN test team applicants please head over and join in this fun battle. It's a start of no later then September 1st but the 2 week head start germ has already begun. Check out the 1st post for rules.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/general-battle-test-team-applicants.66952/
Would love to, but have way to many plans for my grow areas this fall. I will probably never qualify for any test team so I’m just doing my own testing. :smoking:

Rooooottttt Pooorrrrrnnnnnn....
20180818_215217.jpg
20180818_215223.jpg

Now, the part that gets me, is that it appears to have yielded around the same, maybe 1/4 shy of what my 25 gallon grow did...
20180818_215744.jpg

Hello Fun Grow friends......once again I find myself in here, absolutely flabbergasted(top word!)at the skill, care and love that has gone into these 2 ltr pop bottle plants.....Honestly friends I am in awe of the lady's that have been produced.......I bow to you ALL and I just wanted to say(again)what an honour and a pleasure it has been to grow and compete with you all :headbang:......you are my inspiration guys and gals......I can't wait until the final pics go up, so all of our 2 ltr success story's are together to be viewed by AFN......I know we are ALL winners but good luck to EVERYONE.......thanks:worship:

Hello Fun Grow friends......once again I find myself in here, absolutely flabbergasted(top word!)at the skill, care and love that has gone into these 2 ltr pop bottle plants.....Honestly friends I am in awe of the lady's that have been produced.......I bow to you ALL and I just wanted to say(again)what an honour and a pleasure it has been to grow and compete with you all :headbang:......you are my inspiration guys and gals......I can't wait until the final pics go up, so all of our 2 ltr success story's are together to be viewed by AFN......I know we are ALL winners but good luck to EVERYONE.......thanks:worship:

Vapo you are absolutely spot on. All skill levels, different techniques. As far as I’m concerned we are all winners. [emoji106][emoji263][emoji3][emoji1303]

HH

HushHush does Mephisto

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hushhush-does-mephisto.66600

Back