Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

So after 87 ish days my lanky little 1.5L girl is chopped and hanging to dry. She came in at 82cm with 44cm of dense, sticky lemony smelling nugs, not gonna be a huge haul but buds bud and has been a fun grow alongside some truly talented growers that give real credit to the skills on show at AFN.

Forgot about the full plant and pot pic rule when grabbing the final photo set, so ended up with a note in all the pics and not much to choose from for the final pic so @bushmasterar15 bro will be going with the last pic in the set as looks to be the better of the two, cheers pal ;)

Lovely plant mate [emoji1303]

HH

HushHush does Mephisto

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hushhush-does-mephisto.66600

So after 87 ish days my lanky little 1.5L girl is chopped and hanging to dry. She came in at 82cm with 44cm of dense, sticky lemony smelling nugs, not gonna be a huge haul but buds bud and has been a fun grow alongside some truly talented growers that give real credit to the skills on show at AFN.

Forgot about the full plant and pot pic rule when grabbing the final photo set, so ended up with a note in all the pics and not much to choose from for the final pic so @bushmasterar15 bro will be going with the last pic in the set as looks to be the better of the two, cheers pal ;)
:slap::slap::pass:

Eh. I lied. Here ya go @bushmasterar15
20180817_204401.jpg
I'll post my final pic once I check her trichs and see if she's ambered enough for my liking.

Back