Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Miramax films owner, name any great edgy film and they were involved over the last 20 years ( gave Tarantino a shot) who was a naughty boy. That's who

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Day 88

I would like to start out by apologizing to Mephisto Genetics. I really screwed the pooch on this grow. I saw so much potential and I messed it up. This could have been soooo much better. I just need to remember what @archie gemmill always says all over this board...I just gotta get out of the way and let the plant do it’s thing. So, I apologize to you, too, Arch. Well...here she is...she’ll end up somewhere around 47 or 48 grams after a dry and cure.
33831DD5-EC15-42C2-85AB-3C307D211B89.jpeg

7B658BC8-0973-404D-AF77-BFF00895AC16.jpeg

P.S. @bushmasterar15, I couldn’t remember what to put on the card, so I just wrote a bunch of stuff that I thought was supposed to be on there. I hope it works.

Ok everyone I'm going to be helping out in the new General Battle Test Team Grow. If you want to sign up and have a chance to join in the AFN test team applicants please head over and join in this fun battle. It's a start of no later then September 1st but the 2 week head start germ has already begun. Check out the 1st post for rules.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/general-battle-test-team-applicants.66952/

Day 88

I would like to start out by apologizing to Mephisto Genetics. I really screwed the pooch on this grow. I saw so much potential and I messed it up. This could have been soooo much better. I just need to remember what @archie gemmill always says all over this board...I just gotta get out of the way and let the plant do it’s thing. So, I apologize to you, too, Arch. Well...here she is...she’ll end up somewhere around 47 or 48 grams after a dry and cure.
View attachment 942657
View attachment 942658

P.S. @bushmasterar15, I couldn’t remember what to put on the card, so I just wrote a bunch of stuff that I thought was supposed to be on there. I hope it works.
Dhhhhhoooooooooooooooo-Dah.......are you fuckin kidding me?????.......she is awesome......good job bro:bow:

Day 88

View attachment 942657
View attachment 942658

looking good to me :smoking:an oz and a half outa a 2L :thumbsup: good chunks of bud n no popcorn :pass:
good result in my book
:pighug:

Back