Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

As the dark Knight would say:
a3e7f951d646089bb4ca6af688669710.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

:cheers: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :drool: .... looking great on the final lap here mates! Some damn impressive grows as always- :ladies:

img_20180806_162401_1-jpg.938730
@Spanglish :eek1: .... what exactly are you compensating for here,...? :woody: :crying:.... impressive prune-and-tune job mate! :d5:

:crying::crying::crying: Cheers pal. With 12 plants in there when she was potted up had to hack her up a bit to squeeze her in and just about everything was lost buried in the jungle, she is stretched out and lanky but happy she made it to the end and gave up some bud to go into the stash :headbang:

Tent is now powered down and she out in the sun drying out to be chopped at some point today.

Chop her last night. @bushmasterar15
:pass::pass::bighug:
This was loads off fun and every one was amazing helping and encouraging.
View attachment 941915

Damn bro she ended up being a beast :growing::drool: reckon she is gonna give up at least 5 x my BCN Critical in the 1.5L if not a fair bit more.

Top skills and a fat ole :greenthumb:on show fo sure :pass:

So after 87 ish days my lanky little 1.5L girl is chopped and hanging to dry. She came in at 82cm with 44cm of dense, sticky lemony smelling nugs, not gonna be a huge haul but buds bud and has been a fun grow alongside some truly talented growers that give real credit to the skills on show at AFN.

Forgot about the full plant and pot pic rule when grabbing the final photo set, so ended up with a note in all the pics and not much to choose from for the final pic so @bushmasterar15 bro will be going with the last pic in the set as looks to be the better of the two, cheers pal ;)

BCN Critical XXL Harvest Day 87 ish
DSCF4005.JPG
DSCF4011.JPG
DSCF4016.JPG
DSCF4020.JPG
DSCF4024.JPG
DSCF4025.JPG
DSCF4029.JPG
DSCF4034.JPG
DSCF4041.JPG
DSCF4046.JPG
DSCF4050.JPG
DSCF4055.JPG
DSCF4059.JPG
DSCF4063.JPG
DSCF4072.JPG

So after 87 ish days my lanky little 1.5L girl is chopped and hanging to dry. She came in at 82cm with 44cm of dense, sticky lemony smelling nugs, not gonna be a huge haul but buds bud and has been a fun grow alongside some truly talented growers that give real credit to the skills on show at AFN.

Forgot about the full plant and pot pic rule when grabbing the final photo set, so ended up with a note in all the pics and not much to choose from for the final pic so @bushmasterar15 bro will be going with the last pic in the set as looks to be the better of the two, cheers pal ;)
Nice one Spang.....she is a beauty.......can't wait for the poll to go up:bow::bow:

Back