Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Today is Day 81.

My Strawberry Nuggets have seen better days. She was slowed down from her already slow pace by what I think was light stress. She is, however,chugging along. I like to call this my competition grow of everything you shouldn’t do - I experimented with grow media. I experimented with container size. I changed nutrients mid-flower. I changed my light mid-flower. (By the way...thanks go out to @BigSm0 for offering a solid product at a very reasonable price and having integrity to boot). Without further ado...

74D8C91A-B3D8-4ECF-8819-6B93FAC23ADF.jpeg

72576738-21CF-417E-8195-1680FEAF8817.jpeg

87999133-3DF3-4B94-B161-8A7F314A7A0C.jpeg

And just for fun, I tried taking a lights-off
AD032611-0854-45DF-9A6B-16536F1EC6B3.jpeg

Next weekend i’ll give her the chop.

Happy growing everyone.

Today is Day 81.

My Strawberry Nuggets have seen better days. She was slowed down from her already slow pace by what I think was light stress. She is, however,chugging along. I like to call this my competition grow of everything you shouldn’t do - I experimented with grow media. I experimented with container size. I changed nutrients mid-flower. I changed my light mid-flower. (By the way...thanks go out to @BigSm0 for offering a solid product at a very reasonable price and having integrity to boot). Without further ado...

View attachment 940363
View attachment 940361
View attachment 940362

View attachment 940364

Happy growing everyone.
Nice bro :slap::slap:

Today is Day 81.

View attachment 940363
View attachment 940361
View attachment 940362

View attachment 940364

Happy growing everyone.

Mate, outstanding work [emoji106]

HH

HushHush does Mephisto

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hushhush-does-mephisto.66600

@bushmasterar15
Been dealing with some medical issues and by the time I got back to my grow, the bud rot had worked it’s evil and destroyed the plant. The compost pile just got bigger. So I’m out but watch the rest of you grow some big buds.

I would still like to see an autoflower SCROG competition. Everyone would learn something from that one.

Back