Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

I will second what @Vapo69 said on a couple of things:

1. Welcome back @hairyman! Sure has been quiet without you around.:yay::crying:

2. It’s amazing to see what the fine folks here at AFN could do with a recycled container and a paltry 2 liters (or less) of growing media. Some of the experimentation and innovation on display was awe-inspiring as well. I saw the greatness of this community when it pulled together to help some of its own push through difficult times. This competition sure has humbled me. I will personally attest that it is no easy feat to successfully grow in a 2 liter bottle from seed to harvest. I saw my own plants start out so well, and then get sideways on me. Then I overthought the situation and ended mucking up what could have been something far better. So...to everyone who competed here...thank you for being the best damn group of people I know on the internet. You are all awesome weed farmers and terrific people.

:thanks:

2. It’s amazing to see what the fine folks here at AFN could do with a recycled container and a paltry 2 liters (or less) of growing media. Some of the experimentation and innovation on display was awe-inspiring as well. I saw the greatness of this community when it pulled together to help some of its own push through difficult times. This competition sure has humbled me. I will personally attest that it is no easy feat to successfully grow in a 2 liter bottle from seed to harvest. I saw my own plants start out so well, and then get sideways on me. Then I overthought the situation and ended mucking up what could have been something far better. So...to everyone who competed here...thank you for being the best damn group of people I know on the internet. You are all awesome weed farmers and terrific people.

well said bro....well said:bow:

Couldn’t agree more. This forum is different from ANY other I’ve been on. All people want to do here is grow weed and help out & encourage others to do the same. The banter between all of us wether from Wiltshire or Timbuktu is a blast and the only hate I’ve ever seen here has been dealt with by the @Admin properly and in a timely manner. From top radio interviews to direct collaboration with some serious players in the game. On an individual level & collectively this forum is the best resource for hobby/home growers. I’m proud to be part of this.

Thank you to all of the guys that make this happen [emoji1303]

Kind regards,

HH

HushHush does Mephisto

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hushhush-does-mephisto.66600

@bushmasterar15 Here is my final pic.

2 Liter Final Pic.jpg

Back