Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

I can't take all the credit, the members here make this fun and will keep these fun grows going if you all want them. I would also like to see more jump in on the other Grow Battles as we have them going throughout the year.
I would join more, but timing is not always the best. In addition when they start ten contests on the 1st of May if that doesn’t work for you then you have no chance of getting into a contest. Maybe if they staggered them a little more you would have more folks able to join.

I would join more, but timing is not always the best. In addition when they start ten contests on the 1st of May if that doesn’t work for you then you have no chance of getting into a contest. Maybe if they staggered them a little more you would have more folks able to join.
I totally agree bro, that's why I like these fun contests they seem to be a bit more laxed on the rules to a degree. But I do agree that staggering contests into 4 heats instead of 2 would make getting into contests better for different members.

This guy is a hydro einstein bro watch out for him lol.
Hey F.F. Im about to finish a dwc cloner just waiting on my storage containers . Should be here tomorrow any suggestions, Cut bottoms off 2 inch net pots got 25 pots and foam collars pump and 4 small airstones
IMG_20180720_214013.jpg

Maybe this is something that can be talked over to see about changing start dates to work better for everyone.

Hey F.F. Im about to finish a dwc cloner just waiting on my storage containers . Should be here tomorrow any suggestions, Cut bottoms off 2 inch net pots got 25 pots and foam collars pump and 4 small airstonesView attachment 932595
Should be fine bro! I make my own clones as well lol, I use solid pool noodles as collars. Your parts list will make for a cleaner end product. You're going to love hydro

Back