Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

IMG_20180721_151618.jpg

Some dodgy wiring to the crawl space..
IMG_20180721_151537.jpg

Better lights out pic :greenthumb:
IMG_20180721_151523.jpg

Reworked the space a little..

Have EC a bit hot, will be monitoring her closely and I haven't been kind keeping her in bathroom! so hopefully no damage done

Attachments

• IMG_20180721_132414.jpg
    IMG_20180721_132414.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 23
:headbang: :smokeout: :greenthumb:--- Looking great folks!

@bushmasterar15 :pighug:...hey brudda, I see you need a vacation from your vacation! :doh:...:ill:foooooock...

...Here's my update on wee Amber--

amb1.jpg
amb2.jpg

amb4.jpg

... thanks Rollin'! .... Hey, how's the aroma on that Pineapple punch? Any name's sake action going on there? :eyebrows:-- ditto for you too Jhemp! The girls look very nice indeed,... and I'm always on the scope for real-deal pineapple aromatics... sadly so often, that seems to not be the case with some of these strains so named- :cuss:..... that FC is throwing some beams out! Might be time to do a little bending while the stems still have some give,... lights are interesting, pastel Sun color spec'... what brand? :smoking:

When I touch the bud it smells of orange and lemon mixed (a bit like pineapple). Pretty strong scent in the air too but more skunky. Proof is after a 1 month cure, the rate the trichs are changing to cloudy , it won't be long lol.
... thanks Rollin'! .... Hey, how's the aroma on that Pineapple punch? Any name's sake action going on there? :eyebrows:-- ditto for you too Jhemp! The girls look very nice indeed,... and I'm always on the scope for real-deal pineapple aromatics... sadly so often, that seems to not be the case with some of these strains so named- :cuss:..... that FC is throwing some beams out! Might be time to do a little bending while the stems still have some give,... lights are interesting, pastel Sun color spec'... what brand? :smoking:

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

:headbang: :smokeout: :greenthumb:--- Looking great folks!

@bushmasterar15 :pighug:...hey brudda, I see you need a vacation from your vacation! :doh:...:ill:foooooock...
Yes, isn't what I need right now but starting to feel little better after these couple days of bed rest. Few more days and I'll have to get into my jungle to harvest so no matter how I feel gots to get it done.

@bushmasterar15 I was going to let her go a few more days, but in pulling the top buds apart gently I broke one side part way through. It probably would have kept growing just fine to finish a few more days, but no sense as everything is nice and cloudy. Anyhow, I used my original sign and added the new one as well. A few extra pics for the fun of it. My non-competition plant needs another week, maybe.

IMG_2165.JPG
IMG_2166.JPG
IMG_2168.JPG
IMG_2173.JPG
IMG_2174.JPG
IMG_2175.JPG

Back