Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

@bushmasterar15 Weekly update for me Cream Caramel at day 43. :smoking: Welcome back Bushy, hope you feel better soon. :d5:

60.CC3 (43) aa.JPG
60.CC3 (43) b.JPG

@bushmasterar15 I was going to let her go a few more days, but in pulling the top buds apart gently I broke one side part way through. It probably would have kept growing just fine to finish a few more days, but no sense as everything is nice and cloudy. Anyhow, I used my original sign and added the new one as well. A few extra pics for the fun of it. My non-competition plant needs another week, maybe.

View attachment 932901 View attachment 932903 View attachment 932904 View attachment 932905 View attachment 932906 View attachment 932907
2nd pic looks like a cauliflower, nice fat buds.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

@bushmasterar15 I was going to let her go a few more days, but in pulling the top buds apart gently I broke one side part way through. It probably would have kept growing just fine to finish a few more days, but no sense as everything is nice and cloudy. Anyhow, I used my original sign and added the new one as well. A few extra pics for the fun of it. My non-competition plant needs another week, maybe.

View attachment 932901 View attachment 932903 View attachment 932904 View attachment 932905 View attachment 932906 View attachment 932907
So pretty... nice work

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

@Waira Thanks. Yah I'm hoping she has some pineapple taste and smell to her. Sadly I have like no sense of smell and always burning one when I'm in the room. Usually dont smell my bud good till its dry and jarred.

The lights are samsung H-influx strips 3000k L04 series. Was about to get the f series but these were only like 50 bucks more for 25, made better and more efficient. They run super cool on 2- hlg-240h-24a drivers 10 on each. Planning to add the others for some side lighting. For now though I have a vero 29 4000k throwing some side lighting from one corner. :toke::pass:

When I touch the bud it smells of orange and lemon mixed (a bit like pineapple). Pretty strong scent in the air too but more skunky. Proof is after a 1 month cure, the rate the trichs are changing to cloudy , it won't be long lol.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
Looking great!!

Back