Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

I forgot about those... I think I still have one or two of those...
Might come in handy with the next grow I'm planning with two two liters "stacked". Training might be a pain at first, though...
I can almost picture that. :cheers: Might be a pain to stabilize too.
Sorry for the double :naughtystep::naughtystep:. :rofl:
Did you know that there is a delete button on every post for a while after you post? :rofl: I have to use it all the time.

Good Morning Elle how are things in your part of the world ?? Hot as hell here I'm not complaining winter is long in Canada so I'll suffer hot days but the humidity is deadly right now . The undertakers use to tell me that extremes in weather killed of more seniors than disease and I believed them . Casket sales increased in extreme weather . :biggrin:
Damn hot LOL. I'm really enjoying how much sunshine and high temperatures we're getting. Luckily it's not too humid otherwise it'd be horrible - it's pretty sticky indoors.

I saw a horse-drawn funeral procession the other day, I haven't seen one for years - it was really stately.

As long as none of us, or anyone we know, pop off from the heat then we're all good :cheers:

Hope the rest of your weekend is good! :bighug:

Mine are starting to go sideways on me. Right now I’m hating AN and I’m thinking about changing out my nutes for my next grow...any suggestions? Anything dead simple a noob like me can use?
I use old timer for my basics and then play around with the additives. Gets my tap water from ph7.5 to 6.5 on the money.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Day 30ish
IMG_20180703_070540.jpg

Mine are starting to go sideways on me. Right now I’m hating AN and I’m thinking about changing out my nutes for my next grow...any suggestions? Anything dead simple a noob like me can use?
its hard to burn with kelp extract and fish oils ive had problems with nute burn with fox farms stuff but ima try changing mediums to somthing lower in ph.

I use kelp in almost every watering, I think it is what has saved me the most.
its hard to burn with kelp extract and fish oils ive had problems with nute burn with fox farms stuff but ima try changing mediums to somthing lower in ph.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back