Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

I reckon the next 2 litre challenge should be a Mephisto special seeing as so many of us have just bought them!

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
good idea bro.....maybe pitch it to Mephisto...I know they already run some comps here tho dude!!

Am I the only one doing the 2 liter grow outside? :biggrin:

Here is a group shot I took in the greenhouse this morning. This is my five 2 liter bottles with my contestant labeled, two mothers I have decided to flower in five gallon pots, and several clones.
1B43FD9F-D9E8-4FDD-A44A-CB95E7E7852D.jpeg
7BD15EB0-AA47-4AFE-95F4-8D4B8DFB8105.jpeg

I'm going to choose the forum stomper I know she's behind but I have faith shes gonna shine with vengeance. The pic is yesterday but she's gain even since then. And I still have 2 months so a lot can happen, but to come from the dead in such small pot I gotta take that train and see what happens. The Mephisto thunder has Struck....
IMG_20180629_214254.jpg

Good Morning Elle how are things in your part of the world ?? Hot as hell here I'm not complaining winter is long in Canada so I'll suffer hot days but the humidity is deadly right now . The undertakers use to tell me that extremes in weather killed of more seniors than disease and I believed them . Casket sales increased in extreme weather . :biggrin:

Back