Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

You moving over to the dark side pal @hairyman will be so impressed :rofl: But as you are realising there is more possible with autos in these little pots than you would think when it comes to maxing out a space, if you haven't already check out Hairys micro SOG thread there must be some useful info amongst all out stoned rambles and what not lol

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ixed-strain-micro-sog-challenge-thread.64003/

Vapots looking sweet though pal and bushing out into quite the girl, but then again so are many of the others the competitions starting to really hot up now good job it's just for fun and anyone that gets some smoke is a winner in their own right :smokeit::pass:
Thanks @Spanglish im guna head out to Hairys thread now.......you are right dude.....things are hotting up in the comp now with pistils everywhere lol....im defo going to put some serious thought into longer thinner pots:smiley1:

I've been considering this too, After seeing the results of my 25 gallon tote grow, vs what my 2 liter is doing. The 2 liter already has wider branching and height than the tote did at this point in growth. I won't blame genetics, because both of the strains in her genetics are medium yielders, So I think it put more energy into developing root structure than it did above ground growth.
yeah dude....this 2 ltr fun grow has opened my eyes some, for sure....think i need a taller tent for the long pots lol:smiley1:

Heck, I hillbilly rigged an insert to go inside my bottle, that'll support or disprove the air pruning roots theory, Just to see what happens. Right now, my girl is 21" tall. I'd have to see other people's plant height to make a hypothesis of sorts lol.

@bushmasterar15
Here’s the pick from my five 2 liters. She was picked by the visitor that I magnified in the picture. Seemed like a sign to me. Anyhow my pick will be a Blue Mystic Auto by Nirvana Seeds.
E0E8C580-4F89-436F-B669-A3D2DF11682E.jpeg
91C204FB-0990-464C-91AE-C6DE5C200742.jpeg

All five of my two liters are showing sex already and moving up.

Back