Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

:d5:Everyone looking great so far. Amazed how many contenders we have lost already. :drunks:
I can’t decide which of the five to pick tomorrow to be my :bow:Warrior Princess. If I post a picture of the five will someone choose for me? :shrug:
:pass:
Sorry won't pick but would like to check the pretty girls out

@bushmasterar15 heres my update..60watts of LED is all I can give them ATM, indica on left sativa on right:
IMG_1780.JPG
IMG_1782.JPG
IMG_1783.JPG
IMG_1784.JPG

Well here we are on 6/30 and the big day to decide is here and whatever shall I choose? Anyone want to jump in and voice an opinion here’s your chance. You can’t pick a loser for me because they are all winners... or will be. :crying:

48AD7F48-DBE0-4CB0-842F-F297ED21F4D9.jpeg
E44E076A-DB5B-457B-8F89-A5169BAE6869.jpeg

@bushmasterar15 .....I will be carrying on with Vapot until the end...seeing as I only dropped one bean haha:crying:...this comp is so much fun...Im really enjoying looking at everyone's entry's.....seeing what can be done in these smaller/longer pots is reinforcing my thoughts that auto's have a long root structure, compared to photo's wider root ball and I am considering a SoG with six 2 liters.......:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:Good Luck everyone

@bushmasterar15 .....I will be carrying on with Vapot until the end...seeing as I only dropped one bean haha:crying:...this comp is so much fun...Im really enjoying looking at everyone's entry's.....seeing what can be done in these smaller/longer pots is reinforcing my thoughts that auto's have a long root structure, compared to photo's wider root ball and I am considering a SoG with six 2 liters.......:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:Good Luck everyone

I've been considering this too, After seeing the results of my 25 gallon tote grow, vs what my 2 liter is doing. The 2 liter already has wider branching and height than the tote did at this point in growth. I won't blame genetics, because both of the strains in her genetics are medium yielders, So I think it put more energy into developing root structure than it did above ground growth.

You moving over to the dark side pal @hairyman will be so impressed :rofl: But as you are realising there is more possible with autos in these little pots than you would think when it comes to maxing out a space, if you haven't already check out Hairys micro SOG thread there must be some useful info amongst all out stoned rambles and what not lol

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ixed-strain-micro-sog-challenge-thread.64003/

Vapots looking sweet though pal and bushing out into quite the girl, but then again so are many of the others the competitions starting to really hot up now good job it's just for fun and anyone that gets some smoke is a winner in their own right :smokeit::pass:

You moving over to the dark side pal @hairyman will be so impressed :rofl: But as you are realising there is more possible with autos in these little pots than you would think when it comes to maxing out a space, if you haven't already check out Hairys micro SOG thread there must be some useful info amongst all out stoned rambles and what not lol

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ixed-strain-micro-sog-challenge-thread.64003/

Vapots looking sweet though pal and bushing out into quite the girl, but then again so are many of the others the competitions starting to really hot up now good job it's just for fun and anyone that gets some smoke is a winner in their own right :smokeit::pass:
Heck, I'm gonna start calling anything I grow in that's under 5 gallons a "Hairy-pot" haha

Back