Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

I treated her and moved her to another tent then scrubbed the tent with bleach and water because new sproutlings are in there (now I'm worried about them). I'm keeping my fingers crossed but its not looking good. I thought it was Mites from the start but never seen anything crawling when I checked the leaves or webs so we thought maybe a Cal Mag issue...then this morning she looked WAY worse...pulled her out flipped a few leaves to check once again and BOOM seen the little bastards crawling!
I got some of this Trifecta crop control just incase of the nastys. https://www.trifecta.com.bz/ It's an all natural product. They did have a free trial sample just had to cover shipping but not sure if that's still going on but worth a shot at asking.

Just watered before lights out and realized both plants look so good, the older and further along they get the harder it would have been to actually choose one for this friendly competition. Added some clothespins for LST thanks for the idea @bushmasterar15 I'm pretty sure is where I saw that.

Plant A (competition plant)
View attachment 923784 View attachment 923785

Plant B (extra buds to smoke plant)
View attachment 923786 View attachment 923787
Looking good there @Grunt's Garden and nice to see another trying out the clothespin LST.

@bushmasterar15
Update for me
Had some ph issues with 2L girls...( both the blueberry and caramel cream)
Finally corrected... funny no other plants effected (all autos got same feed and those girls are praying nicely ginger punch and dark devil)
Photos are doing great ( Cali Kush /Sour Cheisel... blue wizard too)
For some reason the Skywalker might fried.. she sprouted opened and there she sits all green excerpts first leaves got alil tip burn)
I added the candy kush auto, doin nicely and a king in the north... still has helmet head.. got half of but other half went budge
My girl look so puny compared to most...
I'm thinking slow and steady wins the race
Stay lifted friends
a6e0bab7a3e6481454d58bf8c0fe60df.jpg
5984ca2a9e9b1c6386f274e579c5e348.jpg
8665c6a5aa7127da0d82f377708c4ded.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I noticed some goofy stuff with the smaller pots, 2L for this competition compared to 3Gal I am using for my other plants. The smaller ones definitely seem to want double the Azomite/micros since you are giving them half or less of the area they really want for roots, so you have to over compensate for this lack of available resources in the smaller grow medium. I top dressed in an extra half dose for the pot size of Azomite and 0-5-0 Bat Guano, on two occasions (so up to 200% of the original requirement for the pot size, per the instructions) but if the double dose was in the soil to start it would be too much I think, hence the top dressing at start of flower and again now as the buds start to actually grow a bit more than buttons. I also keep the Phosphorous and Potassium at 100% even when reducing my Nitrogen to 50% or so, but that is really easy to do with Nectar For The Gods as I am mixing 9 different components, plus PH control, making it easy to hold certain things back (or give extra) independently.

Sounds very technical, I still measure in glugs! [emoji23]
I noticed some goofy stuff with the smaller pots, 2L for this competition compared to 3Gal I am using for my other plants. The smaller ones definitely seem to want double the Azomite/micros since you are giving them half or less of the area they really want for roots, so you have to over compensate for this lack of available resources in the smaller grow medium. I top dressed in an extra half dose for the pot size of Azomite and 0-5-0 Bat Guano, on two occasions (so up to 200% of the original requirement for the pot size, per the instructions) but if the double dose was in the soil to start it would be too much I think, hence the top dressing at start of flower and again now as the buds start to actually grow a bit more than buttons. I also keep the Phosphorous and Potassium at 100% even when reducing my Nitrogen to 50% or so, but that is really easy to do with Nectar For The Gods as I am mixing 9 different components, plus PH control, making it easy to hold certain things back (or give extra) independently.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Cuba libre looking to be my battle plant. She's praying nonstop literally never quits.
IMG_20180628_010211.jpg

Now for Forum Stomper she took a total nose dive and I got her all trimmed up the other day and she bounced back so far not going to let her quite yet never know that hand full of nuggets may just be some of the best smoke I've ever had.... She was 50/50 dead looking of no hope.

This is today.
IMG_20180628_010154.jpg

Hello everyone.....just a couple of pics.....Vapot is pretty happy with the plant growing out of his head lol...:crying:...im going to step up to 2 feeds a day...see how that goes down....I trimmed a few leaves off too:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:
Im loving this competition...its so much fun:peace:......Good Luck all:toke:
IMG_20180627_185345_636.jpg
IMG_20180628_185725.jpg
IMG_20180628_185742.jpg
IMG_20180628_185756.jpg

Back