Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Just needed for beginning and end pics.

Oh no, is there a way you can treat for these nasty bugs.

I treated her and moved her to another tent then scrubbed the tent with bleach and water because new sproutlings are in there (now I'm worried about them). I'm keeping my fingers crossed but its not looking good. I thought it was Mites from the start but never seen anything crawling when I checked the leaves or webs so we thought maybe a Cal Mag issue...then this morning she looked WAY worse...pulled her out flipped a few leaves to check once again and BOOM seen the little bastards crawling!

day 40 update!! the flowers are turning purple!!

DSCF00077.JPG

DSCF00086.JPG

she's on bloom now. using FPP plutonium bloom(10-52-10) (1 tsp) from nukeheads and calmag (3 ml) kool bloom (3 ml )and 1 tbs unsulphured molasses per gallon

Just watered before lights out and realized both plants look so good, the older and further along they get the harder it would have been to actually choose one for this friendly competition. Added some clothespins for LST thanks for the idea @bushmasterar15 I'm pretty sure is where I saw that.

Plant A (competition plant)
IMG_1952.JPG
IMG_1955.JPG

Plant B (extra buds to smoke plant)
IMG_1965.JPG
IMG_1966.JPG

Soooo.... You remember how I said I wasn't going to train mine? Welll....she kept falling over, and I couldn't find any other way to keep her standing up...
20180627_141041.jpg

Back