Photoperiod 2 from Garden of Green: Green Crack & Blue Dream

Be sure to use a surfactant in your water to help rehydrate any soil that may have dried. Some Vitamin-b can be useful as well.
Thanks bud, would the surfactant matter if I'm bottom feeding? I've been bottom feeding lately and kinda like it. Kinda tight now up top so been bottom feeding. I do have some surfactant for some weed killer in the garage tho.

Had that same darn thing brother, underwatered and it was a while before I got to them. Leaves that were too close to the fan got totally dried out and crispy, but the plant overall bounced back. Looking good in the Garden :smokeit:

My Blue Dream auto's were a little picky also. They did not like to be over fed or over/ under watered. But the smoke is worth it :cooldance:

Had that same darn thing brother, underwatered and it was a while before I got to them. Leaves that were too close to the fan got totally dried out and crispy, but the plant overall bounced back. Looking good in the Garden :smokeit:
Thanks bud. She will be good soon enough, dont have anymore planned time off. They will get a foliar feeding tonight with some earth juice microblast. That should get them back to a good place. :baked:

My Blue Dream auto's were a little picky also. They did not like to be over fed or over/ under watered. But the smoke is worth it :cooldance:
I've been just feeding them the same water, but I think I may be under feeding the Blue Dream. She is a little light in color, may just be how she looks. I will give her a little more and she how she does. Megacrop is the only nutrient I have issues with. I want to be able to switch over to it exclusively asap. Its ease of use is 2nd to none, and the results I see others get are incredible. Not sure why I haven't been able to use properly. I'm always doing things differently each grow, so that's not helping. I will tune it in eventually once I use up my stock of version 2 and get to their newest formula. I wont need to use calmag most likely which will help. Less is more a lot of the time. My Bluedreamatic was AWESOME, so if its half as good I'll be in great shape.

Good morning hope your Friday is going well and everyone is medicated nicely! Today will be the 2nd day of flower and feeding day also. I was just to tired last night, I hope they arent to dry light doesnt come on until noon. That's gives me just under 2hrs till I can go in. That's the side of photos I dont like, but is what it is and I'll just have to wait. I'm going to continue feed the same for the 1st week of flower as they're still growing. I have stopped epsom salt because I read it is bad in flower, said it messes with bud development or formation. I cant remember exactly I was stoned lol, but message received. I will add Greenleaf Bud Explosion next week. I have heard to go easy with it. I have version from 2018 I think so not thinking it's the samething as what's out now. Anyone have any thoughts on amount to use? Bag says start with 1g/gal and move to 1.5g/gal. Is that to high? Only used it once had issues, but not sure it was that. I was using Sweet Candy too, and I also think I was under feeding them from fear of to much nitrogen. It also seems I shouldn't have been using SC & BE together. So I decided to go with 1 after talking to @pop22 suggested I use the BE only. I will see how that does and go from there. I like the 2part megacrop, there is more control on nitrogen in flower which is great. I have to use up all of the stuff I have 1st, but I will be giving it a go eventually. Well I've wasted a hr of my wait only 1 to go till I can open tent. I would be close to finish if these were autos, but the adventure is just beginning! Thanks for stopping by and as Tom Bodett says "We'll leave the light on for ya." Stay lifted.

@Mizzo81 @bf80255 @Dabber @St. Tom @Green Hornet @pop22 @fauxnacho @WildBill @Ryno_nuggs @nizmoKush @Filthy_Casual @idiopathic neuropathy @Jpkindbud @verbalkent412 @Atulip @olbobcat @hope2grow @indicalla @baked in the bluegrass @damien50 @Mañ'O'Green @Les @HLG

I have stopped epsom salt because I read it is bad in flower, said it messes with bud development or formation. I cant remember exactly I was stoned lol, but message received.
Interesting, this is the first I've heard of this. Will have to research.

Interesting, this is the first I've heard of this. Will have to research.
I'm new to using epsom salt so I was reading some. Said to stop the 1st week of flower so better safe than sorry. Let me know if you hear differently.

I'm new to using epsom salt so I was reading some. Said to stop the 1st week of flower so better safe than sorry. Let me know if you hear differently.
My worry is that I seemed to struggle with magnesium deficiencies last time and I think it was partly because of my LEDs. I’ll def research this. Thanks!

Good morning hope your Friday is going well and everyone is medicated nicely! Today will be the 2nd day of flower and feeding day also. I was just to tired last night, I hope they arent to dry light doesnt come on until noon. That's gives me just under 2hrs till I can go in. That's the side of photos I dont like, but is what it is and I'll just have to wait. I'm going to continue feed the same for the 1st week of flower as they're still growing. I have stopped epsom salt because I read it is bad in flower, said it messes with bud development or formation. I cant remember exactly I was stoned lol, but message received. I will add Greenleaf Bud Explosion next week. I have heard to go easy with it. I have version from 2018 I think so not thinking it's the samething as what's out now. Anyone have any thoughts on amount to use? Bag says start with 1g/gal and move to 1.5g/gal. Is that to high? Only used it once had issues, but not sure it was that. I was using Sweet Candy too, and I also think I was under feeding them from fear of to much nitrogen. It also seems I shouldn't have been using SC & BE together. So I decided to go with 1 after talking to @pop22 suggested I use the BE only. I will see how that does and go from there. I like the 2part megacrop, there is more control on nitrogen in flower which is great. I have to use up all of the stuff I have 1st, but I will be giving it a go eventually. Well I've wasted a hr of my wait only 1 to go till I can open tent. I would be close to finish if these were autos, but the adventure is just beginning! Thanks for stopping by and as Tom Bodett says "We'll leave the light on for ya." Stay lifted.

@Mizzo81 @bf80255 @Dabber @St. Tom @Green Hornet @pop22 @fauxnacho @WildBill @Ryno_nuggs @nizmoKush @Filthy_Casual @idiopathic neuropathy @Jpkindbud @verbalkent412 @Atulip @olbobcat @hope2grow @indicalla @baked in the bluegrass @damien50 @Mañ'O'Green @Les @HLG
There is just way to much Bro-science out there on plant nutrition. Plants need a balance of ALL 17 elements ALL of the time to thrive. Too much or Too little at any time in the plants life will cause problems - period.

These are the elements we add besides Air and water. These are also the range they need to be presented.

Nutrient Guide.jpg

As you can see magnesium is required ALL of the time.

Back