Photoperiod 2 from Garden of Green: Green Crack & Blue Dream

Hell yeah looking good.

Wow! Textbook grow by the looks of it. The girls look tip-top :kiss:
Thanks they were struggling 2-3 weeks ago. Had to take a bunch of leaves, but that is when the BD took off. She has opened up nicely, where the GC had been soooo tight. I have been taking leaves to open her up. Air flow isnt where it need to be. She has so many leaves it's like carp at feeding time. If you fish you know what I mean lol. I cant see what is what inside her. Hard to find places to tie her down, but I'm getting some headway each night. All the tiny inner branches are going, and they will be lollipopped. She reminds me a gga from Fast Buds I did, it looked like Sideshow Bob's hair. Colas were falling everywhere she was a beast. Let see if I can keep them going strong here.

Thanks they were struggling 2-3 weeks ago. Had to take a bunch of leaves, but that is when the BD took off. She has opened up nicely, where the GC had been soooo tight. I have been taking leaves to open her up. Air flow isnt where it need to be. She has so many leaves it's like carp at feeding time. If you fish you know what I mean lol. I cant see what is what inside her. Hard to find places to tie her down, but I'm getting some headway each night. All the tiny inner branches are going, and they will be lollipopped. She reminds me a gga from Fast Buds I did, it looked like Sideshow Bob's hair. Colas were falling everywhere she was a beast. Let see if I can keep them going strong here.
It never ceases to amaze me when you have to remove leaves, then 2 days later you wouldn’t know you had!

Hello Grow Bro,:d5: Mighty fine start :clapper: I harvested this Blue Dream back in April and it's my go to smoke.:toke: I think your going to like it. As for the Green Crack I have not grown or smoked any so watching :lol: her for sure
Thanks bro! Yours were in mind when I got the Blue Dream. Was doing a see order, and adding more sativa's to my collection while following your grow. Made me want to do it again, well different version as a photo. Excellent grow bud! Anyone hasnt seen @Green Hornet check his grows out TOP NOTCH!!!

Back