Photoperiod 2 from Garden of Green: Green Crack & Blue Dream

See what happens when you are stoned. Two different threads, mixed up. i meant to say the Green Crack looked great. I have to grow it again, big yeild and great smoke.
No worries, we all do that lol. The smell on the GC was awesome hope taste is similar.

Welcome back thanks for stopping. Before we go further you know what time it is... its time to get lifted! Dab along, roll another joint, pack a fresh bowl, or whatever is your preferred method to medicate. Ok, now that we're feeling good on with the show. I made some rosin, and some bho. Rosin is the GC, and bho is the BD. I made the GC rosin Saturday night and its funky. I also got my automated curing buckets out, and packed. Here they are.

20210927_105542.jpg
20210927_105547.jpg

BD
20210927_110258.jpg

GC
20210927_110255.jpg

They are sealed up, and set to run 3x a day every 8hrs for 30 minute burps.

Saturday night I pressed some GC from my accidentally cut off while trimming bag. Wasn't a lot, but got a nice yield.

20210925_230229.jpg
20210925_230241.jpg
20210925_230306.jpg

You can smell it almost immediately after opening container. It is very skunky even before any cure.

Today I blasted some BD, and all went well. Safety 1st when dealing with flammable materials, DONT BE THAT PERSON!!! At 1st I thought it was a waste of bud and tane, but got about an average return. Live resin isnt about return tho, it's all about the flavor. You pay for it so make sure you have a large amount of starting material. I estimate 2g-3g's before winterizing. The smell was tremendous, very peppery like WW.

20210928_124053.jpg
20210928_123718.jpg
20210928_123848.jpg
20210928_124040.jpg
20210928_123819.jpg
20210928_123823.jpg

Afterwards I put some everclear 151 in for more processing.

20210928_130008.jpg
20210928_125957.jpg

I dont know what the amount used in tubes was, but I have 153g's of BD & 111g's of GC
That's not counting the trim and larf, so not a bad from 2gal pots lol. I will have some pics shortly, I may blast the GC 1st. Thinks that all for now. I will have some vac purge pics in a few days, until then stay lifted.

@Mizzo81 @bf80255 @Dabber @St. Tom @Green Hornet @pop22 @fauxnacho @WildBill @Ryno_nuggs @nizmoKush @Filthy_Casual @idiopathic neuropathy @Jpkindbud @verbalkent412 @Atulip @olbobcat @hope2grow @indicalla @baked in the bluegrass @Death The Cultivator @Mañ'O'Green @Les @HLG

Back with some more updates, but 1st join me it's time to get lifted! I've been dabbing on some BD rosin I made last night.

20211001_121139.jpg
20211001_121151.jpg

It smells good and taste pretty good even with out any cure. The downside is it doesn't collect well. It's kinda runny, which I noticed after I blasted it. Not much I can do, but let it dry some 1st before collecting it. I could put it in freezer, but sometimes that makes the rosin to brittle and it flys everywhere. After sitting out a bit it collects much better so that will do. I also filtered the BD bho, this is what the everclear pulls out.

20210930_000129.jpg
20210930_000121.jpg

I'm glad to remove these lipids, but wow took a chunk out of my return lol.

I have been reducing the bho tincture down over yesterday and today. Almost there got a little bit left to go.

20211001_121505.jpg
20211001_121537.jpg

Remember I said it wasnt about yield... this is why hahaha. I hope this is some tasty live resin, or I messed up lol. I will do some more after it cures. I will have a better return around 15-20%. Closer to the 20% with bho. 20% seems to be average with bho, rosin is about 10-20%. Live resin is about 3-5% return which is what it is. Not sure I will winterize any more unless the BD is smooth enough, or dont cough etc... I would have been happy with the return before winterizing. It smelled really good as was, and thats what I was looking anyways.

I also was able to find some Pro mix!!! :worship: I got 2.8 cu. ft. for $55 total tax and shipping. Normally I get 3.8 cu. ft. for $53.50, but 3.8 is $126 on Amazon currently. This was the best price I could find. With what I have already plus this I got about 3.8 cu. ft. so I'm good for a yr maybe more. By then I'm thinking this should no longer an issue. :goodluck: That's all for now go enjoy your Friday, and stay lifted!

@Mizzo81 @bf80255 @Dabber @St. Tom @Green Hornet @pop22 @fauxnacho @WildBill @Ryno_nuggs @nizmoKush @Filthy_Casual @idiopathic neuropathy @Jpkindbud @verbalkent412 @Atulip @olbobcat @hope2grow @indicalla @baked in the bluegrass @Death The Cultivator @Mañ'O'Green @Les @HLG

@Jpkindbud thanks for the rep! After dabbing the BD all day yesterday I have determined 2 things. 1st it gave me ZERO drag, I wasn't tired at any point. I am always tired lol, so I look for strains that dont make you need a nap. I dab starting around 8am, so some strains have me asleep by noon. This is not 1 of them. It's not energetic like I would like, but it allowed me to dab through out the day without getting tired. This is the 1st goal, 2nd is 1 that gives me energy. Fast Buds GC is 1 that is very energizing, which is why I tried Garden of Green GC. Their GC is nice, but it make me sleepy after a few hrs of dabbing. Still good just not like Fas Buds.
:nonono:

The 2nd thing is its taste is off the charts if you like mangos!!! Yes, I said mangos which blew me away. Doesn't smell anything like mangos. I has a peppery smell like WW, but on exhale my mouth is filled with mango flavor. Never expected that, I thought the GC might taste like that tho. I have done Fast Buds CBD Crack twice. I made live resin from it and it was sooooo mangoie just like this stuff. Now will it last after it cures??? I am not a big fan of mangos, but i am just excited there is a strong flavor. Even if its mango lol. Most of my weed doesn't smell strong, which is why normally my rosin doesn't taste like anything. I prefer the peppery taste, I actually really like that for some reason. Time will tell what she turns into, but so far the BD is a good 1, GC rosin smells very good but not much taste. Bho will give a better flavor profile I think so waiting on that still. The BD live resin is going to get put in vac chamber today when I get time. I hope to blast the GC this week. Stay lifted bud.

Just pick out all the time release pellets.. shouldnt take more than a couple months to get them all :smoking:
I would not trust just removing visible pellets will remove or decrease all the nutes. There could well be some 'cooked' or adsorbed into the peat moss or other soil additives. For example, the peat mix might be 'buffered' much like bagged coco is often pre-buffered.

With Miracle Grow, a mass market item, I think you should assume it's been doctored-up to the max (and not with our plants in mind).

And I'm back with some more for you! Its about that time so join me in a little sesh. Dabbing on some Original Bubblegum from Fast Buds, nothin to but to do it... so Cheers! Now I'm feeling appropriate I can continue lol. The BD live resin finished evaporating, and I scraped it out. I actually got a lot more than it looked like I would. Some of it was so clear I couldnt see it in the everclear. I didnt even see it when it evaporated, once I started scraping is when I saw it. I put in the vac chamber, and pulled a vac. Little movement occurred which means the everclear removed almost all the butane. That's was the plan, and once there is no more movement it's ready. Here are some pics of it in chamber.

20211002_143418.jpg
20211002_143426.jpg
20211002_143408.jpg
20211002_143413.jpg
20211002_143358.jpg

Just posted all I took, I didnt feel like finding the best 1 lol. I couldn't get a good patty because some was harder, and some was runny. Not the end of the world, but something for me to work on. I will update when the live resin is ready in a few days. Stay lifted.

You didnt forget about me did ya? Sorry for they delay, but had some issues with the live resin. It's more like just resin at this point. Before I get into that... wont you join me in a quick session.

:hookah:

That's better dont you think lol. Ok, so I fucked up the live resin! Dont know where it went wrong, I've narrowed it to the everclear wash. It smelled INSANE before the wash, but after most of the everclear was gone it smelled odd. It isnt tane like one would think. Something from the EC that's affected it. I have vac purged it for like 2 weeks, now it has like no smell or taste. I'm sure I purged any terpenes out doing this, but I rather that than how it smelled prior. Its smoother than the rosin, just no taste like you want. It's kinda like shatter, but not more of a taffy feel. It's not sticky tho I can handle it. Its firm, but pliable leaves my finger prints on it. If I held it long enough I'm sure it would get sticky and melt. I have 4.6g's of it may use in some edibles. I still have to blast the GC, I couldn't do that until vac chamber was free. I will have better weather for it here soon. The colder the better for it.

20211021_110945.jpg
20211021_111005.jpg

It smooths out when vacuum is removed. Here it is if I bend it, then about 20-30 sec its flat again.

20211021_110834.jpg
20211021_110847.jpg

It's cool that I can handle it, but doesn't shatter when getting a dab. Its kinda like snap and pull I think, never had it personally so cant say for sure. It snap or pops when cutting some off, but stays in 1 chunk. It's hard and soft at the same time. It's very running at 1st, rosin sticks to everything. So I dont think it will ever fully harden, but I didnt apply heat to the purge so this could have some affect on it. I will not winterize the GC bho. Until I find out what went wrong I will put that process on hold.

Speaking of edibles I made some gummies with the BD. I got 36 I think last week.

20211011_140607.jpg
20211011_140624.jpg

1.5 of these and you're high as giraffe nuts lol. Still get sleepy with these eventhough I don't when I dab it. There're 2 reasons for this either my lift over decarbs and converts to cbn (I think that's what makes you sleepy) or that's just the way it effects me??? Nothing I can do about either so that's life. Once we go rec I can try using my oven to decarb again, but I stopped worrying about that day until it comes.
:snooze:

I have also began to ready the tent for my test of the HLG 100 Rspec. I cant start until November 3rd because of my kids winter break. I dont want harvest to arrive while they're still off from school. Much easier if I have all day, so just wasting time waiting on that.

20211021_110611.jpg
20211021_110617.jpg

I hope to blast the GC soon, next week it will be cooler so shooting for that. That's about it for now so as always stay lifted.

You didnt forget about me did ya? Sorry for they delay, but had some issues with the live resin. It's more like just resin at this point. Before I get into that... wont you join me in a quick session.

:hookah:

That's better dont you think lol. Ok, so I fucked up the live resin! Dont know where it went wrong, I've narrowed it to the everclear wash. It smelled INSANE before the wash, but after most of the everclear was gone it smelled odd. It isnt tane like one would think. Something from the EC that's affected it. I have vac purged it for like 2 weeks, now it has like no smell or taste. I'm sure I purged any terpenes out doing this, but I rather that than how it smelled prior. Its smoother than the rosin, just no taste like you want. It's kinda like shatter, but not more of a taffy feel. It's not sticky tho I can handle it. Its firm, but pliable leaves my finger prints on it. If I held it long enough I'm sure it would get sticky and melt. I have 4.6g's of it may use in some edibles. I still have to blast the GC, I couldn't do that until vac chamber was free. I will have better weather for it here soon. The colder the better for it.

View attachment 1380133View attachment 1380135

It smooths out when vacuum is removed. Here it is if I bend it, then about 20-30 sec its flat again.

View attachment 1380134View attachment 1380132
It's cool that I can handle it, but doesn't shatter when getting a dab. Its kinda like snap and pull I think, never had it personally so cant say for sure. It snap or pops when cutting some off, but stays in 1 chunk. It's hard and soft at the same time. It's very running at 1st, rosin sticks to everything. So I dont think it will ever fully harden, but I didnt apply heat to the purge so this could have some affect on it. I will not winterize the GC bho. Until I find out what went wrong I will put that process on hold.

Speaking of edibles I made some gummies with the BD. I got 36 I think last week.

View attachment 1380121View attachment 1380122

1.5 of these and you're high as giraffe nuts lol. Still get sleepy with these eventhough I don't when I dab it. There're 2 reasons for this either my lift over decarbs and converts to cbn (I think that's what makes you sleepy) or that's just the way it effects me??? Nothing I can do about either so that's life. Once we go rec I can try using my oven to decarb again, but I stopped worrying about that day until it comes.
:snooze:

I have also began to ready the tent for my test of the HLG 100 Rspec. I cant start until November 3rd because of my kids winter break. I dont want harvest to arrive while they're still off from school. Much easier if I have all day, so just wasting time waiting on that.

View attachment 1380128View attachment 1380130

I hope to blast the GC soon, next week it will be cooler so shooting for that. That's about it for now so as always stay lifted.

Looking good! Do you open blast or have a closed column. I've been checking out the closed column ones that have a de waxing sleeve around it. It winterizes when you blast it. You don't need to us another solvent like everclear. That might help retain more terps.

That is if I am understanding how that closed column extractor works. :pass: :bong: :baked:

Back