Photoperiod 2 from Garden of Green: Green Crack & Blue Dream

Says right on the bag, enhanced with Miracle Grow... personally, I'd growing with the sweepings from a highway shoulder..... before I'd use any Scott's product!

I didnt see about it having fertilizer in it. I thought this was clean. I will look later, could i rinse it? Haven't seen any around so I grabbed it. I can use for other plants if needed.

I once used miracle grow perlite cuz that’s all that was available atm. NEVER AGAIN! Threw my medium so outta whack… the plants struggled through, just glad they were photos and not autos…

Says right on the bag, enhanced with Miracle Grow... personally, I'd growing with the sweepings from a highway shoulder..... before I'd use any Scott's product!
I thought it said "enrich" with miracle grow not "enriched" with miracle grow. Pushing thier stuff with power of suggestion lol. I didnt pick them out I couldn't find them in HD. The bay it said they were in wasnt there. I ordered them and picked up at CS. I didn't look close enough till M.O.G. said it has nutrients. Not a big deal they will just go to the wife for her stuff outside. Not the 1st time I was stoned and got the wrong stuff, and I know it wont be the last lol
:aha:

I once used miracle grow perlite cuz that’s all that was available atm. NEVER AGAIN! Threw my medium so outta whack… the plants struggled through, just glad they were photos and not autos…
I shot 1st and asked questions later. I haven't used their stuff, I messed up Premier has a peat moss like 2-3cbft for $9.99 at HD early in season. It is out of stock now, should have grabbed that when they had it.

:pass:
I thought it said "enrich" with miracle grow not "enriched" with miracle grow. Pushing thier stuff with power of suggestion lol. I didnt pick them out I couldn't find them in HD. The bay it said they were in wasnt there. I ordered them and picked up at CS. I didn't look close enough till M.O.G. said it has nutrients. Not a big deal they will just go to the wife for her stuff outside. Not the 1st time I was stoned and got the wrong stuff, and I know it wont be the last lol
:aha:
Been there done that :crying:

Welcome back everyone and thanks for coming! Tomorrow is the day... they are coming down, but 1st let's get in the proper frame of mind.
:smokeout:

Now we're ready to go!!! I took some samples last week, not much just enough to try.

20210912_234051.jpg
20210912_234233.jpg

I got 5-6 dabs out of them which was more than enough. They BD has more amber than I wanted whereas the GC is slightly behind. I wanted to take just before they started to amber. That was Thursday so time is now. I need to dry in my tent so they need to be harvested together. The BD is a little close to light about 3" to close, so damaged leaves got a little crispy. The 1 branch needed a little support as well, not going to fill out as much as I wanted tho. I will check again tonight, but plan on tomorrow. I got supplies for bho, and equipment is cleaned and ready to go. I will start on the BD 1st, pack my big tube and hang the rest. GC will get the same treatment just with the 12" tube. Curing buckets will be used once they are done drying. As soon as they're finished curing for 1-2 weeks they will go into jars unless moisture is to high. I will then be doing a test for HLG. I will be running the HLG 100 Rspec next to an Autocob. I have 1 strain picked so far Ace Zamaldelica auto. I'm still trying to decide if both will be sativa, or if a hybrid sneaks in. Here they are with the trim already started.

20210919_205832.jpg
20210919_205835.jpg
20210919_205825.jpg

I will try and get a few pics while I'm trimming lol. Stay lifted.

@Mizzo81 @bf80255 @Dabber @St. Tom @Green Hornet @pop22 @fauxnacho @WildBill @Ryno_nuggs @nizmoKush @Filthy_Casual @idiopathic neuropathy @Jpkindbud @verbalkent412 @Atulip @olbobcat @hope2grow @indicalla @baked in the bluegrass @Death The Cultivator @Mañ'O'Green @Les @HLG

Attachments

• 20210919_205835.jpg
    20210919_205835.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Looking good. Man that BD stacked some nice colas.
She lived up to her rep, but they are little thin lol. I'm wondering if the 2gal played a part. I couldn't feed much at a time. She is skunky tho, got my 2ft tube pack in freezer for about 1hr now. Wife came down opened the door and said it smelled like weed on there lol. I said yeah that's what its supposed to do hahaha. A dank skunk in the laundry room, I hope it comes through with a peppery taste. I got about 60%-70% of the BD done today. I will trim more tonight for about 1hr-1.5hr. I hope to get most of the rest of her tonight, but tomorrow's another day.

Last edited:
DONE!!!

20210922_111951.jpg

Finished up this morning, I have my tubes packed and ready as well. I need to make stilts for the legs of my bho setup. Using Mason jar so needs to be higher. I will post some more pics later tonight when I got a few mins. Stay lifted.

@Mizzo81 @bf80255 @Dabber @St. Tom @Green Hornet @pop22 @fauxnacho @WildBill @Ryno_nuggs @nizmoKush @Filthy_Casual @idiopathic neuropathy @Jpkindbud @verbalkent412 @Atulip @olbobcat @hope2grow @indicalla @baked in the bluegrass @Death The Cultivator @Mañ'O'Green @Les @HLG

Last edited:
Back