Photoperiod 2 from Garden of Green: Green Crack & Blue Dream

Sweet lookin stuff Grow Bro burnin a Blue Dream now and looking at the icky sticky look on the Green Crack floats my boat I don't care about burnt leaf tips when the buds look Mighty Fine. Patience take a tester if need be but you got um where you want um. :toke:

Just ordered some tane so live resin is a possibility, or hash, rosin for sure. I like to do it all if I can bro lol.
If that blue dream is legit I may have to get some. It was my first auto grow and she came out super nice. It’s known for stacking nice colas and producing well for the area it takes up and yours is following suit

Sweet lookin stuff Grow Bro burnin a Blue Dream now and looking at the icky sticky look on the Green Crack floats my boat I don't care about burnt leaf tips when the buds look Mighty Fine. Patience take a tester if need be but you got um where you want um. :toke:
Thanks buddy! If mine come out half as good as yours then I will have something. I love the peppery hit the BD gives. It make me think of some WW bho I made a couple of yrs ago. I kept doing dabs just to taste it lol. The GC has just such a sweet smell makes my mouth water. Samples may be taken tonight.

What's tane? Butane?
Yep, I have a few bottles and bought a case 2 nights ago. Also got another tube, I will fill my 2ft tube with BD and the 1ft with the GC at harvest. Then they go into my freezer at -10°f till I'm ready. I still need to get some everclear before I can blast tho.

If that blue dream is legit I may have to get some. It was my first auto grow and she came out super nice. It’s known for stacking nice colas and producing well for the area it takes up and yours is following suit
Once I make some rosin I'll let you know, but seems to be a good choice already. This maybe what I try mainlining with. I'm fired up to try the GC, if she taste like she smell I'll be set.

Back