Photoperiod 2 from Garden of Green: Green Crack & Blue Dream

They both look amazing bro.. although I wouldn't expect anything else from a man with your skillz :d5: :jointman: top job.
I appreciate the words, but I never feel like I have much to do with it lol. I'm new to the genetics, but I am impressed so far. If you take the time to train you will be rewarded. I go in a few times just to look at them and see progress other than that I feed around 11pm trim leaves if necessary that's it. I'm anal at times which helps in veg. I give the credit to the breeders, they make it easy. I normally stick to well know breeders, and took a chance with these. I'm diggin' them so far I want to see final smell taste before I'm sold tho.

Very nice! I need to grow both strains, haven’t yet!
I've only done Fast Buds Bluedreamatic and Green Crack, but if these are close to those I'm in good shape. If you like sativas these are 2 great ones no doubt. Grab them when you get the chance.

You've got some beautiful buds!

Yeah... I'm still here lol. Thanks for stopping back got some updates to get to, but 1st time to get in the correct state of mind! Go ahead and join me in whatever ritual you like and then we'll be good.
:smokeout:

Today was day 27 of flower and they're finally looking like bud. They started getting frosty around 7-10 days ago. Getting sticky as well with some great smells. Not in the air, but after you touch them. The Blue Dream is very peppery a lot like the WW I've done. The Green Crack is more of sweet smell, I expected a mango scent like other GC's. I wanted to wait a little while for buds to start forming before I did an update. Time has come so I will just show them already.

Blue Dream
View attachment 1359061View attachment 1359062View attachment 1359063View attachment 1359064View attachment 1359065View attachment 1359066View attachment 1359069View attachment 1359067View attachment 1359065View attachment 1359067View attachment 1359068

Green Crack
View attachment 1359077View attachment 1359074View attachment 1359076View attachment 1359075

May be some copies in there didnt feel like going through them all, so just put them all up. I dont think I could have maxed out these 2 anymore than I did. The BD is FULL should get a nice return on her. I may be making some bho from her, live resin if she gets a strong enough scent. Ice water hash could be in the cards too. I have roughly 4-5 weeks so time to start thinking ahead. I think that's about it for now so until next time stay lifted.

@Mizzo81 @bf80255 @Dabber @St. Tom @Green Hornet @pop22 @fauxnacho @WildBill @Ryno_nuggs @nizmoKush @Filthy_Casual @idiopathic neuropathy @Jpkindbud @verbalkent412 @Atulip @olbobcat @hope2grow @indicalla @baked in the bluegrass @Death The Cultivator @Mañ'O'Green @Les @HLG

Back