Photoperiod 2 from Garden of Green: Green Crack & Blue Dream

Anyone use this stuff before? How close to pro mix is it.

20210907_113951.jpg

I saw this at HD and figured why not. Each bag looks like it will fill a 3gal or so. I got some perlite to mix with. Thoughts on using this in place of pro mix?

@Mizzo81 @bf80255 @Dabber @St. Tom @Green Hornet @pop22 @fauxnacho @WildBill @Ryno_nuggs @nizmoKush @Filthy_Casual @idiopathic neuropathy @Jpkindbud @verbalkent412 @Atulip @olbobcat @hope2grow @indicalla @baked in the bluegrass @Death The Cultivator @Mañ'O'Green @Les @HLG

Anyone use this stuff before? How close to pro mix is it.

View attachment 1364768

I saw this at HD and figured why not. Each bag looks like it will fill a 3gal or so. I got some perlite to mix with. Thoughts on using this in place of pro mix?

@Mizzo81 @bf80255 @Dabber @St. Tom @Green Hornet @pop22 @fauxnacho @WildBill @Ryno_nuggs @nizmoKush @Filthy_Casual @idiopathic neuropathy @Jpkindbud @verbalkent412 @Atulip @olbobcat @hope2grow @indicalla @baked in the bluegrass @Death The Cultivator @Mañ'O'Green @Les @HLG
The Miracle Gro has time released fertilizer and way too much nitrogen in flower.

The Miracle Gro has time released fertilizer and way too much nitrogen in flower.
I didnt see about it having fertilizer in it. I thought this was clean. I will look later, could i rinse it? Haven't seen any around so I grabbed it. I can use for other plants if needed.

Just looked at the pic lol. I thought it said enrich with mircale gro, not enriched with miracle gro. Sometimes I'm to stoned for my own good hahaha. I will rinse it if I use it, but most likely will go for my wife's flower pots.

Just looked at the pic lol. I thought it said enrich with mircale gro, not enriched with miracle gro. Sometimes I'm to stoned for my own good hahaha. I will rinse it if I use it, but most likely will go for my wife's flower pots.
Rinsing will not wash out the time release fertilizer. It will ruin the balance. So don't do that.

Last edited:
Just pick out all the time release pellets.. shouldnt take more than a couple months to get them all :smoking:

Back