Lighting 1st Timer grows Auto NL under 100w of DIY Citizen COB

Didn't spend too much out in the wilderness
Really starting to have a problem, about height restrictions, if I didnt crop her, she would be about 80cm in height now... (which is the height the breeder claims 60-80cm) so guess I'm doing the genetics kinda good...
Not good considering my cab so only 160cm give or take a few cm...
Even after the cropping she is still putting on some stretch thankfully no light stress that I can see
Will get full shot of her now now

Looks good! Wife's new toy is working great. She know what she's doing you can tell.

Man oh man it is that time where you get up every day like a little kid on christmas to see what santa left on the Sativa last night.

LOL. If you saw the pile of new batt
Sorry Puddy I can't resist. Buy extra batteries.............:crying:
eries in the house every December you would laugh. My wife would by batteries thinking I would space it. And I know I cannot rely on her to remember anything to do with safety or survival. And in the end we would wind up with 8-10 sets of new enloops an dog only knows how many alkaline. The dead alkaline's in this house finish their retirement in my remote controls. After that I just chuck them at the kids when they mess up. Yeah right. I might be tempted to try it cept for the fact they would throw them back and they are younger and meaner.

Yeah, the wait is really becoming something else now. hopefully she finishes around 80 odd days, but I am thinking it is going to touch 90 methinks.
Unless she really accelerates the flowering stage time shall tell.
Would of been epic if she finished around 4/20

before mephisto came on the scene i would add 2 weeks to breeders estimates.i had a DP au or td go 105 days.not bashing DP as they grow big hardy plants,and they finish when they ready.
at a guess id say you have another 21 days at least to go.we will have a better idea in a fortnight.
looking good.
:pighug:

Day 70 pictures
Really starting to kick it up a notch in the flowering stage,
Grow at 1ml/1lt
Micro at 1.5ml/1lt
Bloom at 2.25ml/1lt
IMG_20170411_184324_1.jpg
IMG_20170411_184333.jpg
IMG_20170411_184345.jpg
IMG_20170411_184400.jpg
IMG_20170411_184423.jpg